'01

Namid Mirok Gohtry (In the Media)

I looked at the white flaking paint on the wall, as the horible smell of mold pranced through the room. The outfit I had on was not in its greatest form, my pants had holes and came a lot higher than my ankles, my shirt was small with different articles of cloth, it made me think of an old quilt. The corner I sat in felt like a dark abyss, seperated from the rest of the dim room. The chains on the wall frightend me. I felt my ansestors calling my name as time rolled down the corner. In the other corner sat a medium sized bucket, full of dirty old water with a mop sticking out of it. I sat in fear as I heard the door knob shake a little.

"Namid? Namid? Have you started your cleaning?" the woman in front of me said. She had on a typical maids outfit, with the exception of hers being short and rising way above the finger tip.

I slowly stood up, and looked at the groud,"No ma'am. I am tired and dehydrated."

The woman came closer to me and grabbed me by my chin. Being that I was a few inches taller than her I had to look down to look her in her eye. I accidentaly made direct eye contact with her. In a quick second the palm of her hand made contact with the side of my face.

"No, you never look me in my eye you fool. Get to cleaning or I will have to tell Father. You know this is unacceptable. Hurry!" she screamed at me as she slammed the door.

I quickly rushed to the bucket of water and poured a bit onto the floor. I then picked up the mop and started to mop the small room. Once I finsished I found myself back in my dark corner. I didn't like this corner but it seemed like my getaway. It was like I was a moth attracted to fire. It knew it would kill it if it began to get closer and closer to the fire but it was fasinated by the fire. That is how I felt about my darkness. It was an addiction.

Out of boredom I stood up and looked out of the small window. I looked at the several different types of vehicles going on the highway. I looked at a small park, which held many people enjoying it. I wished that could be me one day. Free from worries or free from fear. I wish this window was big enough for me to fit out of but it was to small, and there were gaurds on the other side of the window. I heard the doorknob move as I turned around and moved quickly to the middle of the room. I clapsed my hands together in front of me and put the best fakest smile I had on my face.

The door opened to reveal three men, with one of thoes men being Father, the other two I did not know. "Namid you've been here for some time now. When I give orders, you shall obey them. I came here to tell you that your being moved, to the public's eye. You will now work with Diraf, Beyre, and Glory. Come," he said.

The other two men grabed each of my arm as they lifted me up carrying me to where Father was going. Once we reached the destination I was put in a fancy room. It was most beautifulest sight I have ever seen in my life. The room had a chandelier hanging down, and gold funiture. I was truly fasinated. I heard a whistle go off as three girls walked into the room. I immediatly felt jealous of the girls. They walked with their heads held high, a beautiful walk, but overall they looked amazing. They also walked in a single file line with a perfect amount of space between them. They stood infront of us and held a serious face.

"Ladies this is Namid. She is with you now," Father said smiling and walking away. The men put me down and followed behind him. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what should be done next.

"I am Beyre," a carmel toned female said smiling. She had long straight black hair that came to her butt. On top her head she had a gold chain that was three, one went down the middle going back, while the other two were on opposite sides. She had on a bright pink bra that said PINK on it and bleached booty shorts that showed a little bit of her booty cheek, and she did have a nice booty on her. On her feet she had on the highest heels I had ever seen and it was gold. She also had a hena tatoo on her right hand. I smilled back at her admiring her beauty.

"Hello, my name is Diraf," a dark toned female said. She had a serious face on and held a gigantic afro on her head. She had on a cleveland caveliers jersey with nothing under it. She had large brests so on the side of the jersey you could see some of her breast. She had on long black leggings that were really tight. It was tight to the point where you could see her vagina through her pants and it made her but stick out more. She had on these all black shoes that looked pretty odd to me. I looked at her with the same face she gave me until the last girl spoke.

"I'm Glory," she said in a quiet tone. For a second I almost didn't understand her. She had her hair in a bun and her skin was dark like Dirafs. She had on a skin tight dress that made all her woman parts show. You could tell that she didn't have a bra on by the way her nipples poked through her clothes, and the dress stopped half way to her butt. She didn't have on any panties so her full vaniga was on display and she had on basic fip flops.

"Follow us hun," Beyre said going off in the opposite direction that I had came in.