'05

Namid Mirok Gohtry

I woke up on the comforable bed and smilled. Yesterday was the day that changed my life. I thought on the events from yesterday as Chano popped up in my head. His information was on my dresser. I got up out the bed and contimplated on if I should hit him up or not. Since I had just met him I guess I could take some

time to actually talk to him. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see Glory, Beyre, and Diraf sitting at the table eating waffles.

"Your food is in the microwave," Glory said smilling as she always did.

"Thanks and good morning," I said to them, they nodded and put their attention back into their phones. I also realized that they didn't have on any clothes at all. Beyre was laid all up on Glory as Glory had her arm around Beyre.

I took my food and took the open seat next to Diraf and she didn't even acknowledge my presence. I ate my food in an awkward silence. I wondered what they were thinking since they were so quiet too.

"You have an instagram?" Beyre ask me.

"Nope," I responded back, what is an instagtam.

She went into my room and grabbed my phone. She started doing stuff on it then gave me my phone.

"I just made you a twitter, Instagram, and snapchat. Your name is NaiTown. If you wanna change it you can but yea, and I'll give you a shout out," She said as I nodded my head.

Once I was finished and put my dish in the sink I went into my room. I pulled out my phone and I had a whole bunch of notifications from Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram. Since I was bored out my mind I decided to hit up Chano. On the third ring he answered the phone,

"Time is money, and money is time," he said in a mean tone.

"Hello, its Namid," I said in a quiet tone.

"Oh Namid?" he said and I nodded as if she could see me,"Wassup?"

"Nothing really I just wanted to see if you were busy or something,"

"Nah, I was just about to go volunteer at a day care," he said as it got silet, "You wanna tag along?"

"Yeah sure,"

"I'll pick you up where y-"

"No no no no no no, its fine just text me the adress," I said and hung up. I also realized that Beyre had just sent me the pictures from last night. I uploaded the best pic onto my Instagram and tagged Chano into it.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth and I decided that I was just going to let my hair flow today. I went into the closet and put on a black matching panty and bra set. I put on basic skinny jeans and a blue and white crop top shirt and I put on all white roshes. I looked at myself in the mirror as I grabbed my phone and walked out. I told the driver the adress to the daycare and he pulled up. I got out the limo and sat on a bench closest to the daycare.

"Where are you boy?" I said to myself outloud.

"Where are you boy?" I heard someone say mocking me. I turned around and didn't see anyone there.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself.

I stood up about to leave when Chano popped up from out the bushes and came towards me.

"Bestfriend!" he said yelling with his arms out coming to give me a hug. The way he ran was hilarous I had to laugh. He had on black sweat pants, black and white nike new balences, and a basic white shirt. He grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the entrance. He signed us in and we walked into the staff room. It was a man in the front with suit and tie on telling us about what were doing today. He assigned Chano and I to the todlers 9 months to 1 year olds. Today was going to be intresting.

- -

Denyaa and Fredrick chased after Chano crawling as he had lego blocks on his back. He stopped and sat up and Denyaa walked the rest of the way to Chano then she started climbing on him hittimg him in the face. I was cracking up. She started attempted to talk to him but you could only understand some words.

"Mhm, yea, tell me, for real, are you serious?" he said back to Denyaa as if he could low key understand what she was saying.

Fredrick just crawled into my lap and started drifting off to sleep.

"Look at you taking care of kids," Chano said while clapping and Denyaa started tagging along too clapping.

"Boy if you don't get yo," I said making a sour face.

As the day continued on more kids and help started coming in. It was an entertaining day overall.

"Namid, it's time to go," the driver Khian said jogging into the daycare.

"Thanks Chano," I said giving him a hug then walking out.

- -

"Where in the fuck have you been?" Father said growing angry.

"I was at a daycare," I responded back in a low tone.

"Fuck you doing at a damn daycare. You ain't even ask me if you could even leave. You just broke the fucking ice. I was gone hold off 'till ya'll got older but ya'll off the fucking chain. Come on," he said standing up from out of his chair and walking into our 'apartment'.

"Sit down, everybody," he said yelling as he shut the door. Everyone looked confused but I had a sneak peak as to why he was gathering us.

"Ya'll wanna know why ya'll called the publics eye?" he said as we kept a straight face. He gave us look that said Nod motherfuckas, so out of fear we all started to nod our head.

"Ya'll about to start some dirty work that is Fashoo gone bring us money and attention from the streets. Ya'll ain't know but this is a street business. We do every damn thing except for one. I thought it was disgusting but we can make some serious money," he said smilling and rubbing his hands, "Ya'll prolly not gone like it at first but in the end ya'll gone love it. First day is tomorrow,"

As he walked out of our home my mind thought about what he could be talking about. I got up and wen't to my room, I had to sleep on this.

Diraf Huey Gambino

Once everyone else was sleep I went up to DaQuans's office. He told everyone else to call him Father but his name is really DaQuan. I knocked on his office door as Sabrina opened the door. DaQuan owned majority of the strip clubs in this town, and Sabrina just happened to be one of his strippers. She gave me a face and rolled her eyes as she let me in.

"One of ya lil bitches is here," she said in a ratchet voice.

"Oh word? Come here, sit on daddy's lap," he said. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. Since his dick was hard I felt it while I was sitting.

He took my robe off as he realized that I didn't have on any clothes. He picked me up a little bit and placed me onto his dick as I gasphed.

"Ride me baby girl," he said whispering into my ear and kissing my neck. I moaned as I rode him and he grunted. This continued on for about an hour until he pushed me up off him and walked over to Sabrina who just sat there.

"Suck me," he said to her. She immideatly got on her kness and started sucking him and he nutted in her mouth. She swallowed all this man kids as he walked back over to me and told me to stand up.

"What's our job?" I asked him in a soft tone.

"All you got to do is the shit you beem doing, you'll see tomorrow," he said smilling and nodding satisified on the job he had for us.