'02

Namid Mirok Gohtry

I followed the three girls until we reached a room that resembled a hotel. Once I fully walked inside it had six other doors on the right and on the left it had a living room.

"Here lemme give you a tour," Glory said motioning toward the left,"This is the living room, this is the kitchen we have all types of food for if you wanna cook or you just wanna snack, and this is like the library, chill room, computer room, what ever you wanna call it."

We started heading back towards the front of the 'apartment'. The three of the six doors held a design on them. The first door said Diraf with a magazine collage of random things. The second door said Beyre with different types of flowers on them. The third door said Glory, it didn't really have any designs on them just simply Glory. The fourth door was blank. The fifth door said closet as well as the sixth.

"This room yours I guess," Beyre said pointing to the third door, "I mean it aint nothing lowkey in there but a bed, but in the future you can start decorating."

"Why are ya'll called the public's eye. What are ya'll doing?" I questioned.

They all looked at each other and busted out laughing, which confused me. They laughed for the last 5 minutes until Beyre said, "Cause we cute god dammit. Fuck you mean." They laughed even harder after Beyre said that.

"Nah for real we don't know. We don't do shit but have fun and do what we desire," Glory said seriously.

"So ya'll don't have to do no type of work?" I asked confused.

"Nope not at all," they all said at the same time.

They all parted to do their own thing as I walked towards my room. I placed my hand on the door knob and it stayed not moving loosly or coming out of the door. I twisted the knob and opened the door immediately having a shocked look on my face. I walked further into the room and took in every little detail. The bed was rasied onto a platform that was about a foot taller than the floor and it had stairs going around it. It was a bright pink bean bag on the foor and a flat screen TV on the wall. It was the largest TV my eyes had ever seen. The bed was larger than the TV. I walked towards the bed and sat down. It was the most comfortablest thing I had ever sat on. I looked at the dresser and noticed something on it. It was a letter with a cellular device next too it. I picked up the letter and read it,

Congradulations Namid,

You are now apart of the public's eye. As a gift. I give you this phone, it the Apple device iPhone 6 plus. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will.

Enjoy, Father ;)

I smilled to myself and laid in the bed. On the wall there was a digital clock on the wall that read 6:38. I was still full of energy from all this excitement today. I turned on the television and the cartoon The Regular Show came on. I wastched the show for the next few minutes until Glory came in and sat on the bed.

"I'm about to go work out, you tryna go?" she asked. I nodded and she said, "Okay wear basketball shorts, i don't care for the top, lebrons, and put your hair in a ponytail."

I nodded again and walked to the closet. I looked all around for basketball shorts and I found a whole section for sports. I changed into black basketball shorts, an orange sports bra, then I put on lebron socks that had his face on them, then orange lebrons. I put my hair into a ponytail that was in the middle of my head. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.