'03

Namid Mirok Gohtry

Once Glory and I had gotten back from the gym I was unexplainably tired. I went into my room and shut the door. I turned on the tub and put it so the water would be hot. As the water was filling up I was going to explore some music. I was in a relaxing mood so I wanted to listen to relaxing music. Then I remembered Sahriya talking about some artist named Jermaine Cole. I grabbed my phone and the iHome radio that was on the dresser. I went into the restroom and pluged my phone up to the iHome. I went to the music app and put in Jermaine Cole and the name J. Cole came up. I clicked on that and a song called Dreams started playing.

As the music was playing I glanced over at the tub and realized that it was high enough for me to get in the water. I took of my clothes and got into the water.

Beyre Yiggy Muhammad

I sat on the couch with my girls. Glory and Diraf. We were re-watching the entire season of Empire. I laid in Glorys lap, as Diraf took up the rest of the couch to herself. I had on gray sweatpants with my gray sports bra, Glory had on a black lace pantie with a black lace bra that matched, and Diraf didn't have on any clothes. We had alot of comfort in eachother so we were comfortable naked around each other.

"So what ya'll think about the new chick?" I asked.

"I mean she seem coo or what ever but you know it's gone take time for her to warm up and get used to doing what we do," Glory said smilling.

"Yeah I guess she coo, but something's different about her," Diraf said.

I sat up and looked at her, "Like what you mean something's different about her?"

"I mean like she doesn't seem like she belongs. I sence trouble coming in the future," she said in a weird tone.

"I guess," Glory and I said at the same time.

We all continued watching Empire as we heard the frint door open. We all continued watching the show just guessing that it could just be Father.

"Ya'll 'bout lazy as shit," Father said coming in and closing the door.

"Boy shut up," Diraf said back.

He looked at her as if she had gone completely crazy and walked to where she was. He tapped on her thigh signaling for her to sit up on the couch. He sat there watching the show with us and then I heard moaning. I put my head up slightly so that I could see what was going on over there and saw Father fingering Diraf. I continued watching the show because that was none of my business at all.

"Can ya'll quit that shit, I mean like damn. Go to another room dammit," Glory said scrunching up her face.

"Come on baby," Father said to Diraf standing up. She stood up to smilling from ear to ear as they started walking towards her room.

Diraf was older than all of us she was 27, Glory was 18, and I was 22. Father never told anybody his age or anything about himself in that matter, but im probably sure Diraf knew him better than anybody. It was as clear to a blind man that Diraf and Father had something going on, but nobody really cared that much to ask.

"You wanna go to the movies?" I asked Glory.

"Like now?" she asked.

"Yeah, why not?

"Okay sure, but should we invite Namid to go too?"

"I guess, I'll get her,"

I got up from Glorys lap and started headung towards Namids room. I opened the door and couldn't find her. I noticed that her bathroom light was on and opened the door. She look at me startled as Love Yourz by J. Cole played through her iHome. I took this as a chance to notice her features. She had a gorgeous body.

"Umm?" she said making a face as I looked at her.

"Oh yea, you tryna go to the movies with us?" I asked.

"Sure, I guess."

She got out the tub and her whole body was on display. I leaned againt the wall as I started to form dirty thoughts in my mind as I looked at her cat. I walked out of the room before I did something she wasn't ready for.

I walked into the closet as I thought about what I was going to wear. I picked out some boyfriend blue jeans, a red half shirt, and red bottoms. Glory came in and put on black leggins, a black and white white sox jersey, and all white Air Force Ones. After Glory finished dressing Namid walked in. She put on blue jean overalls shorts with no shirt or bra. And she had on white sandals on her feet.

We walked out of the closet to see Diraf and Father sitting on the couch. We walked towards the door about to open it when Father just had to say something.

"Where ya'll gay asses going," he said looking at us retarded.

"To the movies daddy," Glory said in a flirtatious tone.

He nodded his head and opened the door for us.