'06

Namid Mirok Gohtry

We all had one these skin tight dresses that showed put on breasts on full display. We also had on dumb high heels with unnedded make-up and jewlry. We all also had out hair ironed out.

"Come here hoes," he said motioning with his arms to come where he was.

We walked into this wharehouse that looked run-down on the outside but decent on the inside. It was a small room that he leadup in with a projector in the front and 3 rows of 5 chairs. We walked in the room and took a seat . I sat on the outside of them as Glory sat on my right. We waited for about five minutes until a gang of femals walked in with similar outfits on as us.

Father walked to the front of the room with the biggest smile on his face and said, "Good Morning," The presentation slide came upon the board and the begging page said "Public's eye" with a bird on it.

"Congrats, you all are now officially publics eye," he said smilling while claping, "Some of you have no option to be here and some of you came voluntarily. Umm, Sabrina come to the front,"

A light toned female walked tot he front of the room. She had big breasts and a big booty and a small waist. He hair stopped at her booty and it was blue hair. She smilled at us and it was as clear as day that the smile was fake.

"This is going to be your trainer, she will teach you all the ropes to this game. You will also be split up when you actually start working. Your working days are from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30 pm to 6:45 am. My minimum is to give me $638 every person so make up your own priced to charge for personal needs but I need my $638 a person or your going to have to face consequines that are unfair. Each of you have personal security in case something goes bad, but Sabrina take over," Father said happily then walking out of the room.

"Just to start off, I am sabrina. You start working for real in two weeks. If you a virgin you better go lose that shit asap. but for now stretch," she said getting on the floor and spreading her legs out.

I started stretching but the only thing racing through my mind was, "lose that shit asap." Who in the world could I lose my virginity too in two weeks. I heard that shit hurt so im cool off that.

-

"Ya'll know we just lowkey just turned into some prostitues?" Glory said asking. We we're sitting on the couch getting back from the orientation of the ' job '.

"Omg no, are you serious?" Diraf said in a scarcastic voice.

"Quick q dee baby," Beyre said not making eye contact with any of us. Diraf raised her eyebrows signgling to ask her question. "We all know that you and Father fucking with eachother on the low, so on some like real shit, have you been lowkey dead ass knowing about this?"

"Nah," Diraf said fast and shaking her head.

Beyre looked at her a certain type of way, like as if in her mind she was killing her. "This some bull shit, you gone help us out this shit and you gone be the main lead bitch," Beyre said fliping her hair and walking out.