Chapter 2

We locked eyes on each other and he made the first move. He punched me, then I grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground. I kicked him, but he grabbed my leg and threw me down and he got up and pointed an arrow at me. I sat up and threw myself at him. We both got up, we punched we hit, we kicked and finally I hit him in the face with my bow.

"Julie." He said out of breath.

I hit him again and he was out cold.

Nat came and asked me if I was okay.

"Hey! Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yea. I....I'm fine. I...I just need to rest for a minute." I said out of breath and as I sat down.

We carried him to a secured room and waited for him to wake up. Nat said that she would wait while I cleaned myself up. He's my brother and he's stronger than me. So of course he made me bleed and he gave me bruises. I was walking with my head down because he gave me a bloody nose and I didn't want anyone to see it and I was on my way to the bathroom when.I bumped into someone.

"Oh....s....sorry." I said as I looked up and saw Captain America.
"Are.....are you okay?" He asked.
"I....I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I told him.

Wow. Captain America wants to know if I'm okay. He's such a gentleman. It's so cute.

"Your not fine. Your nose is bleeding." He said with a sad face.
"Trust me. I'm fine. Clint gave me the bloody nose." I told him.
"Let me help you clean it." He said grabbing my arm and taking me to the bathroom.

Why is the Captain wasting his time helping me?

"I want you to be more careful next time." He said giving me a smirk.
"Aye Aye Captain" I said giving him a salute.
"Why Captain?" He said smiling.
"Well because your wearing your suit." I said.

He looked at his suit and then back at me.

"Please just call me Steve....even when I'm wearing the suit." He said.

I couldn't stop looking at his gorgeous baby blue eyes and his blond hair. I wanted to tell him how much I liked him. Yea right, like Captain America would ever like a girl like me. Even if he did feel the sane way he would have to ask Clint first. You know, the whole overprotective brother thing.

He left to go do some work. I looked at my nose in the mirror and it was disgusting. It was full of dry blood, and it looked broken. It felt like it too.

"Hey Barton!" I heard Steve say to Clint.

Nat was in a room with him, waiting for him to wake up and become himself again.
They had to be in there for like 10 minutes. That's how long Steve and I were in the bathroom cleaning my nose.

"Yea." Clint said to Steve.
"You broke your sisters nose." Steve said with a serious face.

When Steve said that to him he ran to me in the bathroom. He saw my nose and looked at me with sad and worried eyes. I hugged him and he felt better.

"I'm okay. I promise. I'll go to the doctor and get my nose checked out okay." I told him.

We were having a brother, sister moment when suddenly we heard a knock at the door. It was Nat.

"Hey guys Captain needs us." She said.

We followed her to where Steve was.

"What do you need." I asked him.
"Loki escaped, but we found him. Can you fly a jet?" He asked.
"No, but Clint can." I told him.
"Good. Let's go." Steve said.

We went on a jet and flew to Stark tower. Tony was there with Loki. Doctor Selvic was on the roof. Loki shot the jet with his scepter. We got out before it crashed.

We were on the ground when a portal opened and these creatures called the Chatari came out. Iron Man shot at them, but more kept coming.

He joined us on the ground and Thor came. We all fought.

I was shooting them with arrows like Clint and fighting them like Nat. It's all I can do. I was shooting a few of them when one came up behind me. I didn't see him, but Steve did. He threw his shield and killed it.

"Thanks." I said still shooting.
"No problem." He said throwing his shield at the rest of them.

All of us were running out of breath with all this fighting, but more just kept on coming. Natasha said that killing them wouldn't mean anything unless we closed the portal. She was right.

She needed to get up to the roof so she ran off a car jumped onto Steve's shield and grabbed onto one of the things the Chatari was riding on.

Clint was shooting them on a different roof. Steve, Thor, and I were on the ground fighting when Banner arrived. Tony brought us a party. Which was just a giant Chatari fish or snake thing that was meant for Banner. He turnwd into the Hulk and punched it, which made it break, then Tony shot through it and it died.

Thor went to Loki and they fought for a while. Loki stabbed Thor, but didn't wound him badly. Hulk followed Loki inside the tower and he tossed him around, which basically made him rethink killing the Avengers.

We were about to win when shield dropped a nuke that was going to destroy the city. Tony got a hold of it and he took it through the portal and disappeared.

All we saw was the Chatari falling to the ground and dying. Nat closed the portal and before it closed fully Tony fell out. He was falling and the Hulk caught him and dropped him in front of us. Hulk roared and woke him up.

We had won the battle. Clint and Nat joined us on the ground. Then suprisingly Steve took Clint away from us and talked to him alone.

"Barton. Would it be okay if I took your sister out on a date." He said.
"Cap. You don't need my permission, but sure. I guess it's up to her." Clint said.

Clint came up to me and told me that Steve wanted to talk to me. I walked over to him.

"Barton. I want to talk to you." He said to me.
"Okay. I know your the Captain and that your the boss, but can you please call me Julie?" I told him.
"Okay Julie. I just wanted to say that you are a part of the Avengers now and also I was wondering if....maybe...." He said.
"Yeah." I told him with a smile.
"Would you like to....um...go on a date with me?" He asked.