Chapter 11

This chapter and the ones following take place in Age of Ultron so if you haven't seen the movie yet... STOP READING!

Its been a year since the battle in New York with Thor's brother Loki and no one has realized that the very weapon he used that day, his scepter, is missing.

Thor figured it out and then he came to the Avengers tower and told us that we had to help him find it. When we located it in Sokovia and we immediately went for it. It was taken by a guy named Strucker and he was Hydra. Tony and Thor flew, the Hulk, well he was on the ground smashing things, Steve was on his motorcycle, and Nat, Clint and I were in a jeep. Clint and I had our bows and arrows, and Nat was driving. We were making great progress and Tony later figured out how to break the barrier surrounding the building. He went in and let us know that it was safe.

Steve went in to take care of Strucker and Tony went to find the scepter. The rest of us stayed outside. While I was fighting I kept seeing blue flashes in the corner of my eye. Then I saw Clint fall, but nothing hit him, or so I thought. Right in front of Clint was a man and then he disappeared and left behind a trail of blue. It was as if he had super speed.

Clint got up, but he later got shot. Nat and I ran over to him and we saw that it was really bad. If he doesn't get the care he needs he was going to die. Nat told everyone and after Tony got the scepter we headed to the tower where a doctor was waiting for Clint.

"Are you okay?" Nat asked me while I was watching Clint.

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about him. He's my brother and he's the only family I have left."

"I understand. I'm worried about him too, but he'll be fine."

"Okay."

Nat walked away and then Steve came up.

He hugged me and kissed my head and kept whispering in my ear that everything was going to be fine.

Days went by, Clint was fine and Bruce and Tony spent all their time in the lab. The rest of us were preparing for Thor's farewell party.

It's time for the party and a lot of people came. One of them was Sam Wilson. We've grown very close ever since we met last year. He also became best friends with Steve.

They were playing pool together and I was with Nat most of the time. I was hoping to see Pepper and Jane, but they couldn't make it.

Eventually I was with Steve and Nat was at the bar making drinks.

After the party all of us sat on the couches and just hung out. Thor, Steve and I on one. Hill, Bruce and Clint on the other and Nat on a chair. Most of us were drunk.

Clint decided to play a game. It was to see if any of us were "worthy" enough to pick up Thor's hammer.

Of course Clint was first and he failed. Tony was next thinking that he would win. Then he tried the suits hand, then James tried to help and they both failed. Bruce tried to scare us and ultimately failed. Steve was last.

He actually manged to move it slightly, but did not pick it up. Nat and I didn't do it.

We were all having fun until...

We heard this awful noise. It was undecribable. Then there was a voice. We all looked up and saw one of Tony's suits, but it looked like it was falling apart.

Then it played back Tony's voice.

"I see a suit of armor around the world."

Bruce called it Ultron.

Then all these suits started attacking us and Steve kicked the table over, but fell back. We all went in separate directions.

Steve told me to stay where he could see me and I kept my eyes on Clint.

One suit came near me and I jumped over it and turned invisable. I took a few suits out.

I saw Clint slide under a table, Bruce and Nat fell behind the bar, and one suit managed to grab the sceptor.

Steve jumped on top of one and hit a wall.

Clint grabbed Steve's shield and threw it to him. All the suits were down.

Ultron was still alive. He was talking and I walked over to Steve. He pit his arm around my waist and I looked over to Clint to see if he was okay.

Ultron was down when Thor threw his hammer and we all went into the lab.

Tony showed us what Ultron did. He killed Jarvis.

Thor came in all dressed up like he was ready to go to Asgard and he instantly had his hand on Tony's throat.

After a lot of arguing we finally found out where Ultron is. We had to go to the African Coast to see a man names Ulysses Klau. When we made it Ultron was there already with two people.

Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

Ultron and Tony were talking, then the fight began. I was helping Nat fight off Klau's men.

We were fighting and then I started seeing things.

I saw...Natasha and Clint. They looked different and they had their guns pointed at me. I also saw Steve and Thor and Tony and Bruce. They were afraid of me.

I then saw myself in a mirror. I was a monster. I was looking at them like food. Then they attacked me. All I saw was them trying to kill me.

I felt something, it was like someone was carrying me and there was whispering in my ear.

"It's going to be okay. You're going to be fine. It's Steve. I'm here. I love you."

The next thing I knew, I was on the jet and everyone was silent. Clint was flying and I knew where he was taking us.

Nat was still a little out of it, but she hugged me and told me that she was fine. Then I was with Steve and waited for Clint to land the jet.

Sorry for the slow update. I was busy over the summer and now it's even worse with school. The story isn't over so don't worry. There is plenty more. I hope you liked this chapter.