Chapter 14

So this chapter is about the future of all the avengers. I hope you guys like it. 

Steve and Julianne got married two years after the incident with Ultron. They moved to Brooklyn and had two kids. They're a year apart. Their first child was their son, James and their second was their daughter, Audrey. Eventually Julianne passed from old age and Steve was killed on a mission. James became the new Captain America and Audrey developed her mother's powers and they both created the new Avengers Initiative.

Thor ended up marrying a midguardian (not Jane) and they had a son, Loki. he was named after the death of Thor's brother. Thor's wife died from old age as well and Thor was also killed on a mission. Loki then became the new Thor and he was worthy to wield Mjolnir. He became apart of the new Avengers.

Bruce ended up with Natasha and they married one year after Julianne and Steve did. They adopted a child from Russia and named her Anastasia. She had red hair just like Natasha. When both Natasha and Bruce died, Anastasia became a trained assassin and joined the Avengers. 

Tony and Pepper didn't end up together for long, but they did have a child, which they both got dual custody. They had a son named Robert who inherited Tony's wealth and of course the title as Iron Man. 

Everyone knows about Clint and Laura, but not about their kids. Nathaniel became the new Hawkeye and his brother and sister as well as him became apart of the Avenger, but they didn't want to do the fighting so his sister is a medical assistant and his brother is the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Vision and Wanda got together, never married and adopted two kids. The adopted twins, a boy and a girl. Their son was named Peter and their daughter was named Petunia. They both joined the Avengers as S.H.I.E.L.D agents and assassins.   

Well, i hope you guys enjoyed this story. I'm sorry I had to end it here I just couldn't think of anymore ideas. I loved writing this and I enjoyed getting all the views, comments, and votes. If you're not already please read my Avengers Preferences book. Also I will be publishing my Harry Potter fanfic soon. I love you guys and I thank you all for enjoying this story and my writing. Bye bye my pretties. :)