Chapter 1: "the ghost crew"

Kanan went to bed early before the misson. They just landed on lothal and were packing it in for the night. The ship was locked down and everyone retired to their quarters.

Kanan entered his and sat down on his bottom bunk. He had a feeling he was going to have a vision and muttered, "oh boy..."

Eventually he was successful in falling asleep. And he was right, he did have a vision.....

Kanan was in the streets of capital city where the misson was being held. He sensed the force making him turn but before he could actually get a good look the vision changed.

He saw a group of kids throw something into some crates.

He saw a red blade emerge from the darkness.

He saw a man and woman in a prison cell looking tense when they looked at him.

He saw a stuffed loth cat next to debris.

And he saw the wookies with a little boy with dark blue hair....

Kanan jolted awake. Though it appeared like a good vision, kanan onky felt dispare and dred...

Sabine, kanan, and zeb entered capital city on lothal. They had a mission to steal blasters at a scheduled place. It was a quick in-out mission.

Kanan noticed zeb looking around more when they entered the market and told him to stay focused.

"Theres a lot of street rats around here." Zeb pointed out. He was right, there were. All of them seemed to be younger than the age of 15. Although it was sad, it still ment to be on higher gard.

"Be on guard." Kanan ordered firmly.

"Where are the parents?" Sabine asked.

"Most of them were abandoned." Said a merchant. They paused and looked at the man. He had 2 horns on his head and seemed to be covered in fur. He was selling a purple like fruit of some sort.

"Abandoned? Hm. Interesting." Sabine stated. They continued to walk away but not completely out of view from the merchant.

Sabine leaned on the wall. "So, what now? They aren't at the rendezvous for another hour."

"Ugh, i thought getting here would take longer." Kanan grumbled.

"Well we cant stay together otherwise we'll attract to much attention." Sabine stated.

"Right. We'll meet back in our positions in an hour. You all know mu signal?" Kanan asked.

"Yup." Zeb grumbled. He thought it was dumb.

Just then they heard a loud bang and yelling as they spotted a kid in orange run from the commotion which happened to be the kids robbery. The kid ended up nocking over a stand and ran away with a fruit as the merchant they just talked to was yelling at the kid.

Zeb ended up going after the kid before Sabine or kanan could object.

"Zeb." Kanan called after him. Zeb didn't pay any attention to him.

Before kanan could speak another word the kid threw the one of the fruits at zebs face. Spattering it in purple goo. Zeb yelled furiously and the kid made a break for it. Escaping in the process.

"Woah, woah, zeb calm down!" Sabine erged. They directed him to an ally as they attracted too much attention already.

"ITS IN MY EYES KANAN!" Yelled zeb. Kanan helped wash out the goo from zebs eyes but they were still red and swollen.