Chapter 2: "the wookies"

Ezra woke up about an hour later from some sort of horrid noise. The small child futtered his eyes open in confusion then remembered where he was.

He noticed the blanket ontop of him and remembered the clothes the man, he had yet to know his name, insisted on him wearing. They were warmer than his worn clothes but he knew he had to get rid of them as the other loth rats would rob him naked if they saw him wearing such good clothes.

The horrid sound came again making ezra panic and hide under the table. There was a robot that came into the room and sent a grumble of beeps at him that ezra didn't understand. The robot got mad at him and started zapping at him. Ezra rolled out from under the table and ran out of the room, locking it from the other side by electrocuting the pallet with his slingshot on his goblet.

Suddenly the noise sounded again from the room to his left. He jumped at it but grew to curious and opened the door. Inside was the lasat asleep on the bottom bunk. He made the horrible noise again making the boy grumble himself as he rubbed his eyes.

He was honestly still very tired and felt like a zombie. He actually hadn't slept in awhile prior to meeting these people. He usually was awake at night time not during the day like he did when meeting the group so technically hes been awake for almost 48 hours.

Wanting to go back to sleep and only thinking like a zombie he aproached the lasat with no fear. He stared at him for a second as the horrid sound came again. He then pulled the beard of the lasat harshly but it didn't wake him fully up. Zeb snored again and this time the kid pulled and didn't stop until he was actually awake. Startling the lasat half to death and scream for a moment.

"THE FUCK KID!?" Yelled the lasat. But the kid didn't falter and glared at the lasat. Ezras eyes seemed to glow dimly in the dark and was one of the reasons the lasat was startled.

"SHHH!" the boy scolded.

"What!?" Asked the lasat offended.

"No more roar!" Ezra scolded with an angry face.

"Wat are you goin on about!?"

"No, more, ROAR!"

"Whats going on in here?" Asked hera as she appeared in the doorway in her pjs, tired and irritated.

"The stupid kid pulled my beard in my sleep!" Zeb pointed a finger at the boy.

"No more roar!"

"STOP saying that!!!" Yelled the lasat.

"Oh ny God, he's talking about your snoring zeb!" Hera stated crossing her arms.

"I snore?" Zeb asked.

"Yes." Hera said flatly. Ezra hit zeb weakly as a way to scold him. He still had his angry face on too which was honestly more adorable then threatening.

"Ugh, can you just take the damn kid out of here already!? I want to sleep!" Zeb grumbled.

"Actually, he's staying with you. Dont snore." Hera stated as she closed the door putting the room in darkness.

Zeb looked at the kid, or rather where his glowing eyes were. "How old are you anyway? 8?"

"Im 10!" Ezra stated defensivly.

"Then why are you acting like a 5 year-old?!" Zeb asked.

Ezra narrowed his eyes at him.

Zeb rolled over. "Just go to bed!"

Ezra didn't register to take the top bunk, thinking it wasn't his and layed down on the ground instead. He layed down and soon fell asleep. Only waking up a few times to stop zeb from snoring again. But honestly, it was great.