~𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽~

Gift for @Am_Weldcat , Hope ya like it!

Female reader, sorry if that's uncomfortable! 

For years and years, Night had been plotting the demise of humanity by leaving them in an eternal state of darkness. But that all changed once he met you, in his eyes, you were perfect. Your eyes were so full of life and hope, you made him rethink his plot, you made him reconsider, and now you 2 were together in a very happy relationship, the only issue was how often Night could see you. He loved you dearly but his god duties took up so much of his time that he couldn't visit you as often as he liked.

 But then he got an idea, what if you were a goddess? The goddess of Night, so you could rule alongside him. "Night? Are you okay?" As soon as he heard your voice, he was pulled out of his thoughts. 

"Hm? Oh yes, I'm fine, Starlight, just thinking." He says, looking over at you and smiling. "If you say so...What were you thinking about anyways?" You questioned, moving a bit closer to your lover. "Well, you're mortal and you're going to die eventually but I don't think I could find another like you if I looked for another 12 thousand centuries, So would you like to be a goddess and rule the night alongside me?" He asked, taking your hands in his with a hopeful look in his eyes. A shocked look takes over your face. 

"Night, I'd love to...But how would you do that?" You asked, confused. "I'll pull some strings, we'll be together forever soon, my darling star.." Night responded, caressing your cheek lovingly. 

You 2 share a quick and passionate kiss before Night disappeared to do something else. 2 weeks had passed and Night hadn't shown up at all, and you wondered if he would even come back. Just as your thoughts started getting worse a glowing light with shooting stars appeared in your room, once the light faded, Night stood there in all his glory. 

"Y/N, I have amazing news!" He said. "What is it?" You asked, curious while getting off your bed. "Take my hand, and I'll show you." He says, outstretching his hand out to you. You walked over to him and took his hand, suddenly little stars and moons surrounded you, and your whole body glowed for a moment, changing your appearance. 

Your hair had become more flowy and magic looking, with small moons and stars in it, your casual clothing had turned into the most beautiful dress ever, the dress was colored a deep maroon that faded into a dark purple which faded into a dark blue, patterns of moon and stars surrounded your upper torso. Night then pulled you to his chest and smiled at you. 

"Oh wow...I'm a goddess?" You asked, staring into Night's eyes, he nodded and kissed your forehead. "Indeed, a very beautiful one at that.." He spoke, kissing you once more. "I love you Night.." You said, putting your head on his chest. 

"I love you too, my starlight.."