~𝓥𝓾𝓵𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮~

(For:  @Am_Weldcat )

"Damien..?" You questioned, gasping at the sight of the man in front of you. A tall man wearing a black suit, his raven black hair messily swept to the side to cover half of his face, his entire body was a pale shade of grey, flickers of red and blue surrounding him while he grasped Damien's cane. The man cracked his neck as his gaze met yours, you stood frozen in place while he walked over to you, his cane tapping in sync to the sound of his footsteps. You wondered if this had been the same man you married all those years ago. Your questions were soon answered when your ears were met with a dark, distorted chuckle. His voice was much deeper than Damien's had been that's for sure.. "No, my darling. Damien was naive, trusting, innocent.. and vulnerable. No more, no longer shall I fall prey to such games again, no longer shall I abide by HIS rules..No longer shall I play HIS games. I am Darkiplier. I'll be everything Damien could and couldn't be..So you might as well just say I'm your husband my sweet, because I still am, just better~" Damien Dark says, his cold lips gently meeting your hand, a small smile forming on his lips while his cold dark eyes gazed into yours. 

(I think I'll make a part 2 cause this is based on a roleplay I did with my friend)