𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼

(Happy Birthday @Markiplier-simp ! Here's a present for you <33 Oh btw this is a gender neutral reader, hope that's okay!) 

Yancy anxiously paced around the living room of your shared apartment, thinking about how exactly he could present the ring to you. He'd spent over a hundred dollars on getting it, yet he didn't exactly think it through. He sighed shakily and stared at the box in his palm, you would be back any moment and he wasn't even prepared! Should he have bought some flowers? Maybe candy? He was gonna have to do it in front of everybody. In front of his friends, your friends, your family.. What if you didn't like it? 

"You good?" Illinois questioned, pulling Yancy out of his thoughts. "Huh? Why you askin'?" He asked, suddenly getting defensive. "You're shakin' and muttering. You nervous?" Illinois questioned, staring at Yancy who merely nodded. "I'm sure they're gonna love the ring, Just cause it isn't all that expensive doesn't mean it has any less value. As long as it's genuine and comes from the heart, its worth more than gold." The adventurer said, patting the former inmates shoulders and then walking away to continue decorating. Yancy took a deep breath and took those words into mind. 

"Just be genuine. Got it. You can do this..They're gonna love this.." He assured himself as he put the box into his pocket, Before another word could be spoken you opened the door to the egos smiling at you. "Happy Birthday!" They shouted as the lights turned on, Your whole living room was covered in beautiful streamers and balloons with happy birthday messages on them. 

"This is so nice of you guys! You didn't have to do this- Oh by the way, where's Yancy?" You asked, looking around for him. Illinois gently pushed Yancy forward and he gulped nervously, looking at the egos then looking at you. "

I..I got youse somethin' special.." He said, handing you a small box. You gasp and open it, staring at Yancy in shock. "Its a promise ring..I promise to love and cherish youse forever." He proclaimed, smiling nervously. "Yancy.." He tensed up as you started talking.."This is perfect!" You said, staring lovingly at him while you put on the ring. "Really?" Yancy asked hopefully as you threw your arms around him "Yes! this is the best birthday gift ever!" You exclaimed, kissing all over his face. "When this party is done, I'm gonna give youse an even better birthday gift, sound good doll~?" He whispered to you with a seductive tone. You flushed and nodded, speechless.