~𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷~

Part 2 for 'Beautiful' 

 !TW, IMPLIED BODILY MUTILATION!'

"What the hell have you done to me?" You shrieked, getting off the table you had previously been restrained to. However, as soon as you got up, your legs gave way beneath you. Google quickly caught you in his arms and sat you down on a chair. 

"I told you already, I made you beautiful. Here, look." He said, handing you a mirror. You couldn't believe it. Your eyes widened in shock as you saw the reflection of yourself in the mirror. You had been turned into a fucking robot. "Why would you do this to me?!" You yelled. 

Google didn't flinch, or blink. "I did this because I love you. You're flawless now, you're perfect. As a human, you were full of flaws that would destroy you. You deserve to be something better, to be upgraded. So I made you like me." Google explained, taking your now synthetic skin covered hands into his own. 

"You should be thankful. Now you can see things my way and together, we're going to destroy the humans and rule over the new world." He said, kissing the back of your hand. His eyes glowing  an electric blue, a sadistic smirk forming on his lips. You felt your body tremble as you looked into his cold eyes. You couldn't let him do this. "You mean kill everyone? Hell no!" You shouted, glaring at him. 

"Fine, don't help me. But you can't stop me. I'm stronger than you'll ever be." He cackled menacingly, You made an attempt to spit in his face

He stared at you in disgust.

"Nothing can stop me now." He stepped back and laughed. "You're a fool for thinking you can stand up to me. I'll do as I please and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Once I return, I'll make sure to fix those little bugs in your programming. I'm sure by then you'll be more than willing to help me." He  turned and walked out of the room, shutting the door and locking it, leaving you alone and horrified. You stood there, unsure of what to do. You were scared, but determined to find a way out.  

You knew you had to find a way to stop him before it was too late.

Word count: 385