CHAPTER ONE

Damn. Imagine not updating a book in almost a year. Couldn't be me haha-
This chapter isn't very long, but I wanted to post something because it's been forever since I've updated.
Also have some art I did like a year ago

"So, she is your significant other? Where is she now?"

"She's out patrolling the city. Y'know, making sure no one trespasses. Which reminds me, how come you haven't run into her yet? One of her spiders should have reported you to her the moment you stepped into the city."

Genos was about to answer, when his attention was suddenly focused elsewhere and he now stood in the hallway. "Objects approaching at high speed. They're here!"

"What?"

Suddenly, loud crashes could be heard from outside. "There are three figures outside." Genos leaped out of a nearby window. "Master, leave them to me!"

The cyborg landed on the concrete, and was surprised to see that the problem had already been taken care of by the spider lady from the picture. "I'm afraid you came by at the wrong time, little ones. My dearly beloved is having a friend over!" she said to two smaller monsters who had been tossed into a nearby building.

"Speaking of which, hello there!" She rushed towards Genos and was in front of him in the blink of an eye. "I apologize for not meeting you right away! See, I was busy with an unwelcome praying mantis, but when one of my spiders reported seeing you and Saitama having a friendly chat, I knew you could be trusted! I'm so glad Saitama has been making more friends!"

"He isn't my friend, (Y/N)," Saitama corrected as he jumped down and landed next to her. "He's that weird kid I mentioned that wanted to be my student. He came by today to ask me to teach- Hey, what's with that face?"

Genos had been staring wordlessly at the woman ever since his eyes had laid eyes on her. Of course, he could tell she was attractive from the picture, but seeing her in person was so... different.

"Hey... Hey!" Saitama waved his hand in front of Genos's face. "Stop staring at my girlfriend like that! It's getting weird!"

Suddenly, Genos grasped one of (Y/N)'s claws in two of his hands and bent down on one knee. He looked up at her and spoke, "It is an absolute honor of meeting you, Madam (Y/N)! I promise to work hard on myself to become stronger and impress you!"

"What the hell? Are you trying to flirt with her? Cut it out!" Saitama shoved the cyborg away with an annoyed grimace.

"Now now, no need to get angry, cutie." (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Saitama's shoulders from behind. "He views you as a teacher, right? I'm sure he's just showing respect to someone he sees as an authority figure."

Saitama grumbled under his breath and intertwined his fingers with (Y/N)'s, earning a cheery giggle. "Don't mind him, sweetheart," she smiled at Genos, "He's just protective and a little bit grumpy."

"Hey, hey, I'm not grumpy!" Saitama retorted. Suddenly, something grabbed Saitama by the ankles and pulled him into the ground. (Y/N) yelped, as their intertwined fingers caused her to go down with him and slam into the ground, though she thankfully didn't get stuck.

"M-Master! Madam!"

"No, I'm fine," Saitama said, stopping Genos from rushing over. "I kinda feel like... a bamboo shoot. How about you, (Y/N)?"

"Never better," she chuckled as she rubbed her head. "Don't worry about us, Genos."

"Elevated energy levels detected."

A crash sounded behind Genos. When he turned around, the dust began to clear out, revealing another cyborg. "You are not a target."

"What's going on? I can't see," Saitama questioned, trying to look behind him.