CHAPTER THREE

ngl this was kind of a lazy chapter, wrote most of this in class, didn't reread, just plopped it into grammarly and then posted so uh enjoy ✌️

"AAAAAAAAAAAA! DON'T COME ASKING TO PLAY ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS WITH A GOOGER ON YOUR FINGER!"

"Good morning to you, too, cutie."

Saitama immediately calmed down hearing (Y/N)'s voice before looking around the apartment. "... A dream."

"Yes, a dream." (Y/N) smiled sleepily as she sipped on her morning coffee, a second cup awaiting the hero as he stood.

With a small click from the remote, the TV turned on. Saitama stood up, taking the second cup and kissing (Y/N) on the temple as the news played in the background.

"The terrorist group responsible for the destruction call themselves the Paradisers. They have destroyed a high-rise building in F-City. The situation seems to be spiraling out of control."

(Y/N) pulled the coffee cup from her lips. "Shall we handle this?"

"We have just learned the identity of their leader. Hammerhead is a B-class criminal who has been involved in several violent incidents in the past. He is a man of large stature, standing 2.15 meters tall and weighing 210 kilograms."

"Sounds pretty boring. No need to get involved." Saitama responded in his trademark monotone voice, before taking a sip of his drink.

"In addition, the group members all have shaven heads, making them quite intimidating."

In a split second, Saitama's expression turned to boredom to pure dread, whilst (Y/N) went from mildly concerned to annoyed.

"Anyone who encounters any shaven-headed men on the street is advised to leave the area immediately."

"Eh? So they're deciphering terrorists by their haircuts nowadays? Not the bulky armored suits? Ridiculous! Saitama, you stay here. I'll have a talk with-"

As soon as (Y/N) turned around, she saw her boyfriend hurriedly putting on his uniform. "They stole my look! I spend all this time trying to be a hero, but if this goes on, I'll be treated like a villain!"

"Saitama, you don't even know where-"

"I'll be back soon!" With that, Saitama was out the door.

She stared after him, before letting out a sigh. Typical Saitama... She looked back at the TV and began to ponder. They said something about wrecking havoc, wanting free stuff for people who don't work... Most likely targeting the rich, then. And who is the richest man in F-City?

(Y/N) couldn't help the smile that spread across her face as she began crawling through her window. "Too predictable."

Heavy footsteps could be heard making their way towards a large building in the distance, the... unique golden décor reflecting the sun's rays for miles.

"Boss, you can see Zeniru's building across the woods. People call it the Golden Turd," spoke a squeaky voice.

"Alright, let's go!"

Hammerhead lead the way through a narrow pathway, short yet steep cliffsides surrounding them.

When suddenly, he stopped, holding an arm out. "We've got company."

His eyes darted about... yet nothing came into view. "Who's there?!" No response.

Then, a scream. One man was missing. Then another. Then another.

The Beautiful Beast / Yandere Various One Punch Man X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें