CHAPTER FOUR

hey so unrelated to the book but i've been binging one piece recently (just finished water 7 arc) so have (y/n) dressed up as nami, robin, and boa hancock and a random pirate outfit i made by mashing together random pirate outfits on pinterest

hey so unrelated to the book but i've been binging one piece recently (just finished water 7 arc) so have (y/n) dressed up as nami, robin, and boa hancock and a random pirate outfit i made by mashing together random pirate outfits on pinterest. (for some reason images won't show up on the above area anymore so have to put it here, wattpad stop being buggy)

"Are you not coming with us, Madam?" Genos looked back at (Y/N) with a purse in her hand. Her spider legs were gone, her claws replaced by hands, and eyes no longer solid-colored, disguising herself as a regular human.

"Me? A hero? Genos, dear, I'm flattered! But that's not really my style." She pat the cyborg's head with a smile. "Besides, I have some things to attend to."

(Y/N) ruffled his blond hair a bit before walking up to Saitama and pressing a small kiss on his cheek. "You'll do amazing, I just know it. Both of you will."

"I know. Stay safe, alright?" Although Saitama didn't want to leave this lovey-dovey moment, he eventually pulled away. He had an exam to ace, after all.

He indeed did not ace the exam.

Getting a C and just barely passing because of his strength, getting gum all over his face, having to watch some weird snake hero guy posing on a desk, today really wasn't his day. And what made it worse...

"Master... I guess I'm now officially your disciple. Please continue to guide me as my mentor."

... Shit. He forgot about that deal. "Yeah..."

"All right, Master. Good night."

"Y- Yeah, see you."

...

"Crap... Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to say I'd take a disciple. Especially this guy..."

Great. First the godawful exam results, the boring seminar, having to take up some disciple, and then having to deal with a hero trying to "rookie crush" him or something, not to mention for all he knows, his girlfriend might still be out running errands or whatever she needed to do.

With a sigh, Saitama pushed the door open and switched on the lights—

FWOOM!

Saitama blinked as a bunch of confetti suddenly clouded his vision from above. On the table was a cake and a bouquet of flowers, the room was decorated with streamers and balloons, and a large poster was held up from the ceiling by a bunch of spiders with big bold words saying "WELCOME HOME HERO!"

"Sai~ta~maaaaa~!"

The melodic sound of (Y/N)'s voice rang in Saitama's ears as she flung her arms around his shoulders. Her spider features were back, allowing her to stand proud and taller than her lover.

"Surprise! I didn't even need to be told the results to know that you had passed, so I got a surprise ready! I made sure to get the nicest flowers and your favorite flavor of cake, and all the little ones helped with the decorations!"