Prologue

this is set a few months after black widow

edited 12/11 2023

◇──◆──◇──◆

it was a normal day at the Potter manor Lily and James Potter sat in the living room drinking tea and reading the daily prophet. The youngest Potter was at Hogwarts finishing his last year, when suddenly a loud bang sounded Lily screamed while James took out his wand directing it at the sound but no-one was there . A single letter fell directly into his hand. Lily looked at him with furred brows. "what does it say?"

James opened the small letter and read out loud.

dear Mr. Potter

I have decided that it is about time you learned what happened to your old lover Natalie Rushman. James paused, his eyes widened. Lily's jaw ticked she hated that women with every fiber in her body! And the little girl she was carrying when she disappeared. Come to Hogwarts and you will get your answers.
S.S

James heart stopped he had a daughter? He looked up at his wife with wide eyes. "We have to go to Hogwarts" James stated.

"Absolutely not! It is properly some sick joke James." Lily was fuming with anger the letter had reminded her that the real Potter heir was not her son but the child of that obnoxious woman Natalie. "Well I am going, you can come with me or stay here" James said firmly. "Fine! let me go get my jacket but don't get mad when I tell you: I told you so"

The Potters soon arrived at Hogwarts and was pretty surprised when they opened the doors to the great hall there stood. The Lupin-Blacks the entire Weasley clan the Malfoys and a bunch of other familiar faces all arguing loudly.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!" James yelled making everyone go quiet. "Who the hell sent me this letter saying they knew where Natalie was!"

Harry looked confused who the hell was Natalie?

"I have no idea my boy, you must calm down" Dumbledore said calmly "CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN! I just got a letter saying someone know where my ex girlfriend and daughter are, and you want me to CALM DOWN!"

Harry froze. "You have a sister?" his best friend Ron asked him confused. Hermione sat there with a lost look on her face, if there was another Potter she would surely be in some of the books she had read, right?

Sirius eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of Natalie they had been very close, and she had left as if it was nothing.

"I have a sister!" Harry yelled the hall became silent there was a lot of confused looks in the younger generations eyes.
Remus sighed when no one else made a move to talk he spoke op. "Before your parents got together your dad dated a young witch with the name of Natalie Rushman and in our 7th year she got pregnant. Everything seemed to be going great but one day she just left without even saying goodbye. We all searched but with no success. We all knew that if Natalie didn't want to be found we wouldn't find her."
Harry stared at his father with wide eyes. there wasn't a single sound to be heard in the great hall until Lucius Malfoy spoke up. "What a lovely story, but I don't think it answers the question of who sent letters out telling us all to be here."

"I believe I'm the person who requested your presents." A voice spoke making everyone spin around to find a man with a red cloak levitating mid air. 

"And who might you be." Lily Potter snapped. "My name is Stephen Strange, and i have called you all here to watch movies about Natalie and her daughters"

It was Narcissa who spoke up next. "You know Natalie?"
The two had been pretty good friends doing their time at Hogwarts and she would be lying if she said she didn't miss the red head.

"I do, you could say that we are colleges, kinda. I will bring her and her daughter here along with some of their friends and family." James had a million feelings inside him excited to meet his daughter and anger towards his old lover for keeping his child away from him. 

Lily only felt anger, she saw Natalie and her daughter as a threat to her son an─ her line of thought was broken when a portal appeared and a bunch of people fell out landing in a big pile.

"WHAT THE HELL"

"GET OFF ME"

"GET YOUR HAND OFF MY BUTT"

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"

"LANGUAGE"

"SERIOUSLY CAP?!"

Only 5 women managed to land on their feet 1 dark haired woman 2 blonds and 2 red heads. The marauders instantly recognized the older read head.

Many muggle born and half-blood's eyes went wide when they realized who was in front of them.

"Natalie" Remus spook up staring at the redhead.

Natasha was frozen she stood in a place she never thought she would see again looking at the father of her child, but James eyes weren't on her but on the 18 year old who had his eyes. Sirius spoke up next in an angry tone "Natalie where have you- " he was interrupted by the younger redhead who lead out a sound of absolute joy. "бабушка дедушка" (grandma grandpa) the young blond swirled around to were her sister was looking and a smile took over her face as well, before anyone could blink, the 2 girl had swung themselves at 2 older adults who was them a big hug. They were interrupted by the older blonde women clearing her throat "никаких объятий с любимой тетей?" (No hug for your favorite aunt?) the 2 teens wiggled themselves out of there grandparents hug and turned towards their aunt. "эй тетя Лена" (hey aunt Lena) they said in sync as they embraced Yelena.

"You are properly wondering what you are doing here." Now all eyes were on Strange." First of all Anya that is your Biological father." Strange announced casually as if this was a conversation he had everyday. Anya kept at emotionless face as she studied the man who supposedly contributed to half her gene pool. "You are all here to watch movies about yourselves but first avengers can you introduce yourself?"

"My name is Steve Rogers"

"Clint Barton"

"Bruce Banner"

"Tony Stark billionaire playboy philanthropist, also know as Iron man."

"Seriously Tony was that really necessary?" asked Steve

"Of course it was." Tony answers while he glares at Steve

"Melina Vostokoff"

"Alexi Shostakoff"

"Yelena Belova"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Wait what, isn't it Natalie Rushman?" asked a confused Hufflepuff

 "You used that fake name here to" Tony had his eyebrows raised. Natasha just smirked,

"Wait FAKE name! how dare you!" yelled Lily

"Hey don't talk to my mom like that you banshee!" the young blond women said while glaring daggers at the women who dared to talk to her mom like that.
"Hey don't call my mum names you freak!" Yelled Harry, Ivanna looked ready to jump the boy but her mother held her back speaking softly in her daughters ear "успокойтесь, не позволяйте своим эмоциям контролировать вас" (calm down don't let your emotions control you) Natasha have her a nudge " Introduce yourself"

"Ivanna Romanoff"

"Anya Romanoff" it was clear for pretty much everyone that Anya was the daughter that this was all about. A few people sent Natasha dirty look especially the marauders Lily and Molly, but they quickly looked away after the 2 young Romanoff girls gave them a look that said they would murder them if they didn't stop sending nasty looks at their mother.

"Okay lets begin" Strange said trying to break the thick tension in the room. In no time they had made the great hall into a cozy room with couches and a bunch of fluffy pillows and blankets. Natasha and the widow fam had taken one couch the farthest away from the marauders that was sending death glares at Nat. team Cap and Team Iron man also put a good distance between them.

And the the movie began.

◇──◆──◇──◆

word count 1328