Part 1:11

◇──◆──◇──◆

INT. STORAGE ROOM, CARRIER - EARLY DAWN 82

Cap forces open the entrance to a storage room. He walks in, looking around then silently jumps up to a catwalk above.

83 EXT. TUNNEL - CONTINUOUS 83

A truck drive along. It drives into a tunnel

84 INT. TRAILER, TRUCK -

Selvig places the Iridium into a device by the Tesseract. He smiles.

AGENT COULSON (V.O)As soon as Loki took the doctor we...8

5 INT. BRIDGE, CARRIER - CONTINUOUS 85

Coulson is showing Thor an image of Jane Foster on a computer screen.

"Who is that?" A curious first year asked.

"His ex- girlfriend." Ivanna answered sending a look at Thor showing she was clearly disapproving of the ex part.

AGENT COULSON...moved Jane Foster. We've got an excellent observatory in Tromsø. She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday. Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. She'll be safe.

THOR Thank you. It's no accident Loki taking Erik Selvig. I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man.

Coulson and Thor begins walking, through the bridge.

AGENT COULSON He talks about you a lot. You changed his life. You changed everything around here.

THOR They were better as they were. We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced, but we- we come here battling like Bildschneip.

Everyone looked confused.

AGENT COULSON Like what?

THOR Bildschneip. You know, huge, scaly, big antlers. You don't have those?

AGENT COULSON No.

THOR Huh! Well they are repulsive, and they trample everything in their path. (Thor moves over to a large window.) When I first came to earth, Loki's rage followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. In my youth I courted war.

FURY War hasn't started yet. You think you can make Loki tell us where the Tesseract is?

THOR I do not know. Loki's mind is far a field, it's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me. There's no pain would prise his need from him.

FURY A lot of guys think that, until the pain starts.

THOR What are you asking me to do?