Part 1:19

edited 13/04 2024
◇──◆──◇──◆

EXT. MANHATTAN ​- DAY

THOR rides on top of chariot, SMACKING SEVERAL RIDERS with the hammer. As Thor takes the reins, a CHITAURI LEVIATHAN crashes through a building, knocking him down to where Cap is, fighting off SOLDIERS.IRON MAN flies right next to the CHITAURI LEVIATHAN and aims his LASER BOOSTER at it. Nothing.

JARVIS Sir, we will lose power before you cut through that shell.

IRON MAN flies up ahead, facing the oncoming monster.

IRON MAN JARVIS. You ever hear the tale of Jonah?

JARVIS I wouldn't consider him a role model.

IRON MAN FLIES TOWARDS THE CHITAURI LEVIATHAN, UNLEASHING EVERY ARSENAL ON THE SUIT. The CHITAURI LEVIATHAN opens its mouth. IRON MAN flies in and BURSTS out the other end, making the CHITAURI LEVIATHAN collapse. IRON MAN rolls down the street. The wind is knocked out of him. He looks up with an overwhelming sigh as a SMALL BAND of CHITAURI SOLDIERS rush towards him, holding out their rifles.

EXT. ROOFTOP BUILDING ​- DAY

HAWKEYE turns to fire HIS LAST ARROW. Using his bow as a staff, he knocks some CHITAURI SOLDIERS, before yanking his last arrow off the dead body a CHITAURI SOLDIERS.HAWKEYE nocks his arrow, DIVES DOWN THE BUILDING and FIRES his GRAPPLING ARROW up into the side of building. Falling down, HAWKEYE finds the MOMENTUM and SWINGS himself into a building and CANNONBALLS in.

"My uncle is the best!" Anya explained. Clint smiles at her.

EXT. MANHATTAN ​- DAY

The HULK holds CHITAURI SOLDIERS by the face and SLAMS them down. More keep coming. HULK looks up. HUNDREDS OF RIDERS HOVER OVER HIM. Then they begin to fire ENERGY BLASTS. HULK TAKESTHEM LIKE HE'S RUNNING THROUGH A LIGHT RAIN. BLOCKING THE STREAM OF STREAKING BLASTS, AS THOUGH SWATTING AT BEES.

EXT. HELICARRIER DECK ​- DAY

A lone pilot sits in his cockpit, listening.

WORLD SECURITY COUNCIL #2 DIRECTOR FURY is no longer in command. Override order, 7 ALPHA 11.7 ALPHA 11 PILOT7 ALPHA 11, confirmed. Prepare to takeoff. He ignites his engine

The hall looks horrified,

"So they were just gonna blow up an entire city with millions of people in it?!" A 5th year Ravenclaw exclaimed in horror.

.INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE ​- DAY

Back in the bridge, Agent Hill sees on her SCREEN 7 ALPHA 11 preparing to leave

.AGENT MARIA HILL Sir, we have a bird in motion! Anyone on the deck, we have a rogue bird! We need to shut it down! Repeat! Take off is not authorized!

EXT. HELICARRIER DECK ​- DAY

NICK FURY RUNS OUT TO THE DECK, HOLDING A FUCKING AIRTRONIC RPG-7. He takes AIM and FIRES, HITTING the TAIL END of the jet. The jet SKIDS OFF towards the edge. PILOT UNHARMED .Suddenly, another 7 ALPHA 11 JET FLIES off. Fury stands there, knowing he can't do anything about it.