# A SNEAK OF THE BOXTROLLS PEEKING.

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

A SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT IS YET TO COME . . .

. . . .

THE NIGHT WAS BESTOWED UPON CAPERMINE. As people closed their doors, windows shutting out the cold from the comforts of their own homes.

The sound of droplets of water were heard from a few steps away, as a lone wheel rolled out from an open alleyway and silence was swallowed whole from the moment the wheel made a thudding noise.

Although, the silence was abruptly interrupted by the sounds of tinkering wood being harshly thwacked against, as the EXTERMINATOR LEADER and his group roll in with their beastly contraption on wheels that happened to have a banner painted with such negativity towards the well-known boxed-creatures.

Each member was holding on to a part of the vehicle, as the EXTERMINATOR'S KID swallowed down their breath and hesitantly pulled down a lever, which was underneath the pole they were holding on to.

As a result, the vehicle came to a pit stop and some whirring chugs were heard, as the wheels slowly drew themselves into the vehicle.

The EXTERMINATOR LEADER gripped the wheel with a malicious grin upon his face, wiping off the sweat from his brow, as his face was full of such determination.

" Hold on tight, lads. We're going to get meself on the way to getting a golden belled top hat. "

They all held on tightly in unison, the EXTERMINATOR'S KID was sat down in their reserved seat and was shifting about uncomfortably, as to get themselves ready. One of the exterminators was passing around a contraption that contained a metal rod with a dagger wrapped around the top of it to appear like a spear.

The EXTERMINATOR'S KID fumbled around with it and tried to hold it still to themselves, from the fact that it was tossed over to them. A quick whip of a breath left them, and the EXTERMINATOR LEADER banged against the wall of the contraption vehicle and in a few seconds, they all whizzed off at such an immaculate speed that even the air wasn't able to register it all.

The sound of hollering and cheering was echoed out from the group, as they were off to go and find some boxed-trolls that may have been found loitering about.

The sudden sound alerted the RICH KID, as they peeled through their curtains to look out into the cold, yet harshly calming night. They glanced back behind them, heading the sounds of laughter from another room in their exquisitely large house.