ꕤ 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 | it's almost summer

IT all began in the month of may

it was the last week of freshman year at belift university, and y/n was busy studying hard for her finals she had that week.

normally students would stress out on their exams or procrastinate until the last minute, but procrastination wasn't in y/n's dictionary.

all she did was study, that was her life-plain and simple. she was against communicating with other people or attending parties, all she needed was her favorite books and her favorite writing utensils.

y/n was raised in a slightly strict household and was always taught that she needed to put work first before going out and having fun, but y/n never found anything normal people found to be "fun".

she spent her free time reading books and studying new subjects to expand her knowledge along with working at her older brother's cafe in town.

y/n wasn't alone though, she had a few close friends she would ask to study with her; those friends were lee heeseung and park sunghoon.

heeseung and sunghoon have been friends with y/n ever since their junior year of high school, and it was merely a coincidence that they all attend the same college.

it was a wednesday evening, and y/n only had two more exams for the following days. she spent the majority of the day studying despite knowing everything by heart already.

"y/nnie!" a familiar voice exclaimed as two males entered her room, sitting down either side of the girl.

y/n sighed as she took her reading glasses off, "how many times have i told you two that it isn't a good idea to barge into my house like this? i swear if my parents ever caught you guys, they would think we're being robbed."

"oh come on~ we do this all the time. i'm almost certain that your parents know we have a key to the house," heeseung spoke casually as he took a binder out of his bag, "whatcha studying? english? math?"

"don't try changing the subject on me, mister," y/n scolded heeseung, "why are you guys here anyway? don't you hate studying?"

"oh my gosh, did you really forget that we planned on studying together for the rest of the finals? you really do have a short attention span for being the smart one," sunghoon asked, flicking the girl's forehead.