ꕤ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 | final days

final exams were finally over, and y/n was left alone to sulk about leaving to myrtle beach that evening

she didn't want to leave her studies behind- and she didn't want to leave her friends and family behind either. what if something devastating happened while she was away?

why was she worried about her friends anyway? she hasn't spoken to them ever since the day her family announced they were sending her away for the summer.

"y/n?" heeseung called.

turning around, she saw sunghoon and heeseung standing behind her. it seemed like they were following her out of campus.

"we know you're upset about this trip, but you shouldn't be mad at us for a trip your parents settled for you; we had nothing to do with it," heeseung explained, and sunghoon nodded in agreement.

y/n smiled, "i was never angry at either of you, i just needed space to process everything. i didn't know how to feel about being sent away from the people i love...and my studies..."

"you're not being sent away," sunghoon reassured her, placing a gentle hand upon her shoulder, "they just want you to have fun and not be caught up with studying and work, it's unhealthy you know."

heeseung nodded in agreement, "both sunghoon and i wish we can go with you, since you'll be all alone there. you'll have to make new friends or something."

"we only have a few hours left before you have to leave, on top of that," sunghoon added sadly, looking over at y/n who also seemed sad that she had to leave her two best friends behind to a place that had a completely different timezone.

"let's do something together before she has to leave, any ideas sunghoon?" heeseung asked as he casually wrapped his arm around y/n's shoulders.

"why don't we go shopping around the city or something? we can buy y/n some new clothes  for her trip, and then we can stop by our favorite restaurant and grab a quick bite?" sunghoon suggested.

"you had me at shopping, we're in," heeseung replied enthusiastically.

"wait- but i don't-"

"no but's, missy," sunghoon replied with a silly grin, "we're taking you shopping whether you like it or not. besides, you really need a new wardrobe."