ꕤ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | starstruck

y/n didn't want to admit it, but she was enjoying her first day at myrtle beach

after grabbing a nice meal from a fast food place near her house, y/n decided to roam around the city to take in the scenery myrtle beach had to offer.

while she admired the view of the beach and the architecture around her, she heard a familiar tune.

curiosity getting the best of her, she ventured into the city in search of the guitarist who was playing the song.

as the tune was getting louder and louder, she spotted a seated figure just across the street.

as y/n got closer, she noticed a male seated in a chair, one leg atop the other, balancing the guitar while strumming the melody that the girl was entranced by.

not only was his guitar playing excellent to listen to, but his voice was uniquely comforting.

of course, the boy was already surrounded by people who were listening to his wonderful singing voice, so she couldn't get a proper view of him.

that's fine by her though, she could enjoy his singing from afar.

"thank you for your support everyone, i'll be sure to stop by and play in this area more from now on," the male concluded before he began packing his bags.

the crowd began to break apart to continue the rest of their day, but y/n was the only one who stayed behind.

"was that 'something about the sunshine' from the starstruck movie?" y/n asked the male.

"yeah, you've watched that movie?" the boy asked, not yet looking at the girl while he was putting his guitar back in its case.

"of course. even though the concept of the movie was so cliche, i enjoyed the songs from the movie...'something about the sunshine' is my favorite."

"'something about the sunshine' is my favorite song too," he commented, "you have taste."

y/n couldn't help but laugh, "you have taste too. what other songs have you played? it seems like you've done street performing more than once."