ꕤ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 | coincidence?

jungwon made sure to get up earlier than he usually did

jungwon made sure to get up earlier than he usually did. he decided that he would meet y/n before he performed on the same street he did the day prior.

packing his guitar case and his microphone into his backpack, jungwon set off to the address that heeseung provided for him.

'should i text her?' jungwon thought to himself, looking down at the new contact he had just added yesterday.

after thinking over the pros and cons of texting y/n, he decided not to text her in the end. heeseung claimed that she was a studious girl, so she must already be up and waiting for him to arrive.

jungwon's assumptions of the girl being awake and waiting for him was completely wrong, it was quite the opposite.

stirring in bed, y/n prayed that she could sleep for at least one more hour before she had to get up and head to the grocery store.

a sudden knock at y/n's front door caught her by surprise. who could be knocking at her door so early in the morning? she wasn't associated with anyone around here.

the only person she thought would try to bother her this early in the morning would be jake sim, the weirdo she met when she was moving her stuff in.

with a frustrated sigh, y/n got out of bed and approached the door, too tired to change out of her pajamas or fix her disheveled hair.

"look- i thought i told you to leave me alone, it's almost seven in the morning and i'm still try-" y/n paused when she came face to face with the cute guitarist from yesterday.

the boy in front of her seemed just as shocked as she was, "s-sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up!"

"it's okay," y/n smiled, her cold demeanor melting away at the sight of his sheepish grin, "what are you doing here? you're the last person i'd expect to be at my front door."

"right, i haven't introduced myself yet," he chuckled, "my name is yang jungwon, i'm actually heeseung's online friend."

y/n's eyes widened, "what? you're yang jungwon?"