01 • Changes

She is sitting , lost in memory lane. It has been 6 months yet she unable to forget that man . That specific man who broke her trust as well snatched that innocence of trusting someone. It's still haunt her , that creepy smile and that laugh and his words .

Hum abhi to ja rahe hain Khushiji magar badme jarur aayege aur aapko apna banake hi manenge !

{ We are leaving now Khushiji, but will definitely come later and will accept you as mine ! }

Still it's gives her goosebumps seeing psycho man obsessed with her to this level . Her reason for leaving her city , country is something else not what everyone is thinks . She never told anybody of that day except him who saved her ...

Flashback ~

Khushi didn't comes out from her room next day . Guptas informed her about leaving home for engagement shopping . She didn't dare to comes out from the room . Suddenly she felt someone sneeking in her room but shrugged it of thinking it as it's her imagination but her eyes widen in horror hearing him .

" Khushiji ! " , He speaks while lust is dripping from his voice . She felt disgusted at that moment , when he comes close to her . Tears are rolling down from her eyes while he was approaching her not giving any heed to her pleading .

She was forcefully pinned in wall by him who throws the Dupatta away from her . She was pleading him to leave her yet he didn't backed away and said like pyscho , " Shhhuuu ! Aap humse itni darti kyun ho Khushiji ? Hum to aap se pyar karte hain aur yeh bhi jante hain ki aap hichkicha rahi hain magar aap chinta mat kijiye ek baar hum dono ek ho jaye to aapko bhi asani hongi ! "

{ Shhhuuuu! Why are you so scared of me Khushiji? I love you and I know that you are hesitating, but don't worry, once we both become one, it will be easy for you too ! }

She was begging him but he is nowhere to stop . She shut her eyes tightly praying someone to save her and like miracle Arnav barged into house while asking her to coming out . Horrified Shyam ran from there using window not before saying .

" Hum abhi to ja rahe hain Khushiji magar badme jarur aayege aur aapko apka banake hi manenge ! "

Flashback End ~

" Again lost in dreams of your prince charming girl ! " , Lavanya , her colleague, friend cum roommate teases her finding Khushi lost but soon realises it's bad joke ever as she noticed her eyes filled with tears instantly .

Lavanya immediately keeps the coffee on the table and sat besides her to console her by pulling into sisterly hug . Lavanya might doesn't know about the pain of betrayal but she hates that leach man who betrayed such a innocent girl just for his lust or obsession .

Lavanya felt anger towards her foster family who didn't even think to do background check on the man who is living with them despite there are two young girl . How could her buaji allowed that person to stay when there are 2 beautiful unmarried girls are there ? How could she forced to get her married without having consent ?

It has been 6 months to Khushi's arrival in this unknown country , London where she meets Lavanya who was so bubbly and cheerful personality like her but bit taste of badass and to cherry on the top she was her roommate means turning innocent Khushi into badass not fully but yeah , she is not same fearful , naive Khushi .

Over her transformation main role was played by Shyam who showed that world is not fairytale for which Lavanya is thankful . The trust is something that this Khushi couldn't believe anyone with it . After sometime , Khushi comes out from the hug and thanks Lavanya .

Khushi : Thank you so much La , be there for me when no one was available , for transforming me in this Khushi who is no anymore shy , innocent and naive . Agar tum mujhe na mili hoti to pata nahi mein yaha par survive kar bhi pati ya nahi ...