10 • Challenge

Arnav was sweating while having breakfast as he couldn't bear the heat as well his face is turning red due to Khushi's antic who didn't even bother about it. Akash again asked seeing his brother sweating as well as red, " Bhai aap theek hona ? Apko pasina aa raha hain aur aap laal pad rahe ho ... "

{ brother are you ok?  You're sweating and you're turning red... }

Arnav looked towards Akash for second and avoided saying he is fine but everyone is asking again and again making him irritated as well as flushed. Lavanya asked with suspicious gaze, " are you blushing ASR? "

Hearing her everyone looked towards her with stunned expression and then at Arnav making him awkward. He faced Khushi and shouted frustratingly, " It's just happening because of you ! " and left from there towards his room without finishing his food leaving everyone shocked.

Khushi comes out from her trance hearing NK questions regarding Arnav's weird behaviour and marched towards his room angrily saying, " Nerve of this man! How dare he shouted at me ? " Everyone shared a worried glance leaving one who was praying for there separation knowing how much stubborn both are.

' Wah Khushiji ki devi maiyya, lagta hain aaj aap bhi humare saath hain in dono ko alag karne mein ' Shyam thinks himself and smirked creepily which was noticed by Lavanya who frown and thinks to keep eye on this man today.

{ Wow, the goddess of Khushiji, it seems today you are also with me in separating these two. }

Arnav's Room ~

Khushi barged in angrily and pushed Arnav till he hits the closet door and pinned his wrist beside his head and her body to his. Arnav who removed his coat and tee as he couldn't bear the heat was startled when Khushi directly barged in and end up pinning him to the wall.

She glared him without even caring how much closer they are and asked in stern voice, " What was that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada? Sab puch rahe the kyunki unhe apki fikar hain aur us tarah mere upar chillane ka kya matlab hua huh ? "

{ What was that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada? Everyone was asking because they care about you and what is the point of shouting at me like that? }

She shouted at last to which he just flinched little bit and closed his eyes tightly but didn't say anything cause his focus is on her breast which was touching his chest whenever it's rise which didn't allow him to speak anything. He wanna concentrate on fuming Khushi but her touch on his bare chest making it hard for him to concentrate.

Khushi who was observing him smirked inwardly when he flinched little with her loud voice and chuckled seeing how the role reversed. What an irony that the great ASR is pinned by the mare middle class girl Khushi Kumari Gupta, who didn't fear of anything is even scared of her loud voice.

" I asked you something damm it ! Speak up ! ", Khushi again yelled at him who opened his mouth to say something but words didn't comes out while trying to free his wrist only to tighten her hold. She sees him struggling with words while sweat beads travels from his forehead to down and face turned red giving competition to strawberry.

She left his wrist and asked being cupping his face after weeping those sweat beads from forehead, " What happened baby ? Kya ho raha hain bachcha, itna sweating kyun ho raha hain apko ? Aur chahera laal kyun pad gaya hain apka ? " She asked in her sweet caring voice making him stunned.

{ What happened baby ? What's happening baby, why are you sweating so much? And why has your face turned red? }

' She is bipolar! ', Arnav concluded seeing her caring and sweet voice when just a blink before she was yelling at him. He tried to pushed her little bit to maintain distance but she didn't moved back and looked towards him with confusion who is avoiding looking at her eyes and meowed, " Please thoda dur ... "