06 • Attempt

Khushi isolated herself from everyone after Arnav left for AR and no one disturb her giving her space to tackle her inner turmoil . In evening , Anjali and Shyam comes from spending their times together in temple .

Everyone is present in living room , leaving Khushi who still didn't comes out from her room . Arnav just comes after cracking deal with foreign clients . They were talking , Nani asked Lavanya to bring Khushi to which she agreed . 

Anjali picked up the one of the Jalebi and walked towards Khushi who just comes along with Lavanya and was about to put into her mouth but Khushi stepped back making Anjali and Raizadas shocked to the denial from eating sweet that too Lucknow's Jalebi .

" Khushiji apne jalebi khane se mana kyun kiya ?  " , Shyam asked before anyone could do so , being shocked as he knows Khushi cannot deny the jalebi that too from Lucknow , but this act makes it's totally beyond imagination . 

{ Why did Khushiji refuse to eat his jalebi ? }

' I knew it ! ' her mind screams as seeing the looks on that bastard's face and his question makes it confirm . As Anjali mentioned that Shyam specially bought this Jalebi from famous Lucknow's sweet house in Delhi as an apology for his behaviour , she sensed something fishy , why on the earth Shyam would do this without any motive behind it .

" Mein meetha nahi kha sakti ! " , Khushi said in her no nonsense tone , tried best makes others believe that she couldn't eat sweet , when she herself couldn't stay away from sweet in day . Hearing her excuse others wondered why she couldn't eat sweet , when sweets are her first ever love .

{ I can't eat sweets! }

" Magar bitiya kahe ? Aapko to meetha sabse jyada pasand haina ? " , Devyani asked being the concerned one as the fear inside her that Khushi will leaves from here too after what happened in afternoon .

{ But why daughter ? You like sweets the most , don't you ? }

" Isi baat ke vajah se Khushi ko meetha khane se mana kiya hain . Aap sabko pata hi hain , Khushi ko jab bhi stress , emotional ya nervousness feel hoti hain to vo jalebi khati hain . Ab had se jyada meetha khana bhi to body ko suit nahi karta na . Month aback , she eats jalebi for almost month due to her stress so it's results in her body's insulin imbalance and hence doctor strictly prohibited her not to eat sweets much for 45 days and stay away from desserts " , Lavanya jumped inside to covered up the blunder which was created by her foodie friend whose first love is Jalebi itself .

{ Because of this, Khushi is forbidden to eat sweets. You all know Whenever Khushi feels stressed, emotional or nervous, she eats Jalebi . Now eating excessively sweet food also does not suit the body, does it ? Month aback , she eats jalebi for almost month due to her stress so it's results in her body's insulin imbalance and hence doctor strictly prohibited her not to eat sweets much for 45 days and stay away from desserts }

Hearing Lavanya Raizadas believes as khushi generally avoids sweet and also in evening instead of masala chai , she goes with bitter black coffee which she hates the most . But one soul doesn't , how the girl who eats non-stop sweets have insulin imbalanced .

" Khushiji , aap ek to kha hi sakti haina ?! Agar aap nahi khayengi to hume lagega ki apne hume maaf nahi kiya hain ! " Shyam again tried to trick her to eat the sweets in presence of family members but unknown to the fact that Arnav looked at him with questioning eyes .

{ Khushiji, you can at least eat one, right?! If you don't eat, we will feel that you haven't forgiven us . }

Khushi raised her one eyebrow in questioning manner and it's screaming the only one thing which makes him embarrassed to the hell , ' Do you really have misconception that your presence hold any existence in my life ? ' seeing Khushi's looks , Lavanya bits her inner cheek from broke into chuckled as it's pure insult .