02 • Union

Raizadas and Guptas are having their lunch normally and planning about how grand wedding is going to be . Shyam excused himself for taking call and left from there much to Guptas relief as he is only one who always asked about Khushi and they had to lie regarding it . Payal and Akash also left for some walking in corridor .

" Sach bataye to humka Khushi bitiya ki bahut yaad avat hain ! Kab ayengi vo Madhumatiji ? " , Devyani asked all of sudden remembering about her craziness yet care about her diet and everyone when she worked in Shantivan as her caretaker .

{ To tell the truth , I miss Khushi very much ! When will she come Madhumati ji ? } 

" Humka kuchho dhang se nai batayi thi vo nandkishore , abhau to dui mahine hui gayi phone lagayi ke uka ! " Madhumati said casually not wanna anyone to suspect them as Guptas themselves doesn't have any idea about her whereabout .

{ She didn't tell me in clear way  Nandkishore , it's been two months since she called last ! }

" Yaad hain jab hum pahli baar unse mile the , aap to tabse unhe Shantivan mein lana chahti thi ! " , Anjali said remembering their first meet where Nani is determined to makes Khushi entered into Shantivan as she was impressed by her fearlessness towards Arnav , where no one dares to looked into his , that girl did some unpredictable which no ones imagine to do !

{ Remember when we met her for the first time, you wanted to bring him to Shantivan since then ! }

Flashback ~

It's not normal day as Devyani and Anjali was dropped by Arnav to Santsag . Don't know from where did the sun arises but it's like a miracle that he himself agreed without any kind of blackmailing him .

After dropping them , he was withdrawing his car but it's crashed someone's scooty who hastily parked as it's not there sometimes ago . He comes out only to sees the backlight of car has been broken .

He was so angry at time and shouted on the person who comes running there only to see her Scooty has been crashed totally , " Don't you have eyes to see where to park your damn Scooty ! "

As soon he saw her face , his face changes it's expression as she is the same girl whom he met in Lucknow . His anger rises seeing her here also and shouted at her , " Oh you ! Us din to bada kah rahi thi ki tum mera pichha nahi kar rahi thi aur aaj yaha tak aa gayi ! What can I even expect from middle class girl like you , wait here ! "

{ Oh you ! That day she was saying very loudly that you were not following me and today she has come here ! What can I even expect from middle class girl like you , wait here ! }

He comes only to thrust bundles of money in her hands and said , " Nayi karid lena ! " and about to opened the door but stopped hearing her , " Wait a minute Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ! "

{ Buy a new one! }

He looked towards her who thrust that money to girl standing beside her and comes infront of his car . He was looking towards her who was searching something . He irritatingly spat , " Aur paise chahiye kya ? Bata do , yaha natak mat karo ! "

{ Do you want more money? Tell me, don't pretend here ! }

But soon his widen in shock seeing her picking up the heavy stone , uttering something like ' Jai Devi maiyya ki ! ' and boom ! His new mercedes's bonnet has crushed under that stone and it's not enough , she again picked up another one which small than that and throws towards windscreen which broke completely .

She takes that money from girl and thrust in his hand back uttering same words to him " Nayi karid lena ! " And walked from there leaving fuming beast there who didn't do anything !