03 • Acceptance

No one could cross Lavanya as what she said is valid and reaction from Khushi told about her thoughts . Anjali asked for forgiveness on behalf of her husband only to get interrupted by Lavanya !

" Excuse me ! It's should be your husband who should be sorry about what's happened but look like he is busy in something else , right ?! " , Lavanya gives her over so innocent smile to Shyam who was glaring Khushi making him caught off guard .

" I am sorry Khushiji ! Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap is Tarah behave karengi ! " , He said didn't dare to took his away as blood is flowing through his nose ! 

{ I am sorry Khushiji ! I didn't know you would behave like this! }

Lavanya : Don't your family know that her engagement has been broken cause she found that her fiance broke her trust by keeping her in dark , hiding his real identity ?! It's obvious for any girl's reaction like this who blindly trust the choice of her parents which turned out to be this much scandal itself !

Hearing Lavanya's statement Raizadas except Arnav eyes widen as they don't know reason behind breaking of engagement , they were just informed that Khushi left due to her broken engagement not about being cheated ! Arnav who was looking towards her continuously who didn't even dare to raised her head .

Shyam inwardly hissed hearing this information as never thinks that Khushi could share this with any stranger except her family and the replies he was getting from new girl , it's not hard for him know that this girl knows that it's him .

Guptas are stunned hearing this from unknown girl who is with Khushi only for 6 months and know this . Knowing Khushi's nature that no matter what she never ever share problem with stranger that too soon , they realised this girl is much closer to khushi even more than Payal !

Whereas Payal felt guilty as well envy seeing girl who just knows Khushi from back 6 months taking stand for Khushi whereas she didn't even able to speak word regarding it !

Manorma interrupted the silence in atmosphere , " hello hi bye bye ! Who are you miss Tikhi Mirchi ( Spicy chilli ) ? Your tonguewa is long huh , don't you knowz us ? "

" I know who your are Mrs . Raizada . My name is Lavanya Kashyap , best friend of khush aur meri jaban sirf lambi nahi bakli kaichi ki tarah chalti hain ! " , Lavanya passed manorma dimpled cute bunny smile though it's mocking one !

{ " I know who your are Mrs . Raizada . My name is Lavanya Kashyap , best friend of khush and my tongue is not only long but it moves like a pair of scissors ! }

Before Manorma could reply to Tikhi Mirchi , Devyani asked Guptas most awaited question , " Madhumatiji , Garima ji apne hume bata kyun nahi Khushi bitiya ki sagai kyun tuti ? Aur apne unhe yuhi jane diya yeh jante hue bhi ki unhe apne parivaar walo ki sabse jyada jarurat hongi us vakt ? "

{ Madhumatiji, Garimaji, why didn't you tell us why Khushi's daughter's engagement was broken ? And did you let her go even knowing that she would need their family members the most at that time ? }

Guptas don't know what to answer , how could they say that Khushi herself left before they reached home , leaving the note for her family , enough to make them aware that she wanna from this scandal ! Madhumati was about to say something but the some ping caught attention in that awkward silence and next was Lavanya's loud curse word looking towards the laptop screen !

Hearing Lavanya's cursing , khushi asked her about what happened . Lavanya asked her to take look at screen itself . Frowning Khushi take a look only to get shocked , she didn't expect them to be tricked ! It's an email from their company stating that they were transferred to Delhi's branch permanently and their stuffs will be sent to them within week !