Chapter 14

Hey guys, I think you guys might like this chapter. A LOT is going to happen after this one. I started school so I will not be posting as much, I was in a writing mood so I took the chance to update here and update Price of fame which is a one direction/demi lovato fanfic. Check it out on my profile. Please tell me what you think, I need feedback. Am I moving too fast? Is it boring? Too dramatic? What do you want to happen next or do you want to be surprised. If you hate it, please let me knew in the comments down below. Also, don't forgot to FAN, COMMENT, AND VOTEEEEE :) I love you all for taking the time to read this ;) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha’s P.O.V

He lied. It was a lie. He’s not Dean, He’s……….He’s Josh Cuthbert. Every time I remember what happened I get teary eyed.

“Sammy, C’mon you can’t get mad. I mean he’s the hottest guy on the planet and every girl would die to have him” Julia is having the time of her life knowing that her best friend WAS dating Josh Cuthbert. I can’t seem to get her to understand the whole “WAS” part.

“Julia, I just need to be alone please” I rolled over to the other side of the bed trying to avoid her.

“I know. I’ll leave you alone” I heard her footsteps walk out the room. I closed my eyes and tried to forget everything that has happened.

*knock knock*

“Julia, I said I wanted to be alone” I complained as I raised the sheets over my head

“Can I come in?” I heard my dad’s voice as he knocked yet again on the door.

“I’m tiered. Can we please do this later?” I can’t deal with him right now, because honestly he is also a liar. He always promised he would be there when I grow up. He promised he was going to be there when my date takes me to prom. He promised he would be there in the crowd on my graduation day. He promised he would always be there for me, but he wasn’t.

“You know I’ve been here for 3 days now and I haven’t heard you call me dad” I felt his presence on my bed when he sat. His fragrance flew over to my nose and reminded me of the two years we had together.

“I know you’re disappointed in me, Sammy. You have to understand that I didn’t mean to hurt you” I rolled my eyes under the sheets when he said that “I really do love you and you are my everything. I did leave with Tatiana”

“You mean the hooker” I interrupted him.

He took in a deep breath and didn’t say anything. “I don’t expect you to forgive me, Samantha” I felt that he got up the bed. “Here’s a little thing to say I’m sorry” He put something on the bed as I heard footsteps leave the room “I’m leaving in a few hours back home. Feel free to call me” The door was then closed and I was sitting there in deep silence.

I was going back and forth on whether I should get out from under the sheets and open the box he had left me. Instead, I closed my eyes as a tear slipped and escaped to my fantasy world.

“Samantha?” I heard someone call my name as the shook me smoothly.

“Ryan?” I tried to open my eyes fully to have a clear vision

“Your dad left you this” He handed me the box “Want me to open it for you?”

“No, it’s okay” I smiled as I took the box and put it on my nightstand “I’ll do it when I’m ready”

“How are you?” He asked as he sat next to me and held my hands. I felt safe with Ryan, I know he wouldn’t lie or manipulate me like everyone else is.