Chapter 27

Samantha P.o.v

“Liam” I gasped as he threw his fist into Zayn’s face.

“Liam, stop”

“Samantha, back off. Please” He stepped away and grabbed the door knob “You guys should be ashamed of yourselves”

With that he twisted the knob and walked out.

“Zayn” I kneeled down and helped him up. He had his hand on his jaw “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine” He said as he headed to the bathroom. I ran towards Liam who already was in his room.

“Liam” I tried to catch my breath “We need to talk”

“Talk about what?” He shouted “About the fact you’re cheating on your boyfriend?”

“Liam” I complained “I love Zayn”

“Then break up with Josh” He raised his hands “You owe it to him”

“I love Josh too. Don’t you see what I have to go through?”

“That’s not an explanation. It’s not fair, you have to choose”

“But…” Before I could even finish my sentence Liam walked my way, wrapped his hands on my neck and kissed me gently.

“Liam” I breathed before he kissed me again.

“What the hell” I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around quickly and saw Zayn with an Ice pack on his jaw

“Zayn” I called before he ran angrily out.

I tried to run after him but Liam had his hand wrapped around my wrist.

“Liam, let go” I shouted at him “I have to follow him”

“No” He tightened his grip “Let him feel what Josh will feel when he finds out”

Minutes later I got a call from Josh saying that Zayn was down stairs and they were waiting for me. I went back to my room grabbed my things and headed down.

“Hey” Josh smiled as he kissed me softly “What took so long?”

“Liam. He wanted to tell me something about Danielle”

“You’re such an amazing friend as much as you are a girlfriend”

I smiled nervously before he took my hand and lead me to the car.

***************************************************

We’ve been at the club for an hour now. We were seated in a VIP section. No one was allowed in unless it was proved by us. Drinks and shots were ordered and were swept off the table in seconds. No one was completely drunk, yet.

Josh and I danced to the songs together. A few strangers were allowed by us to kinda get the party started. It made me completely uncomfortable as I caught perverted stares at me. Maybe I shouldn’t have worn this dress in the first place.

Josh took me by the hand as the song played in the background. He had his hands on my waist going up and down to the pace of the song. He kissed me on my lips, cheeks, and neck as I swayed my waist to the music.

We danced and danced and danced till my feet hurt. Big heels are not a good idea either; but like they say ‘so pain no gain’ right?

“Mr. Cuthbert” A man yelled loud enough by us so that we could hear his voice above the loud music “There’s a phone call for you by the bar”

Josh nodded and excused himself before heading towards the phone which hung on the wall. I sat down and took my heels off; give them a little break. They needed it.