Chapter 2 Who Are You?

You rise up from your corner and say " so, you can read minds. But you don't even know who the Hulk is, do you?" Loki smiles at you " No, but by the sound of it he will be the key."  You smirk and say " I promise you, that is the worst idea anyone has ever had."
Loki stops smiling and says " I beg your pardon?" You laugh and say "I've never heard of a polite villain." After a moment or two passed you finally regained composure and said " Look, I am one of the top assassins that the world is afraid of. In fact I am so deadly that one of the Avengers adopted me at 12, put me in a cell like yours, made sure that no one else knew I existed, and as deadly as I am even I wouldn't mess with the Hulk." Loki looks at me in an expression of pain and sympathy and says " You sound like you have been in the shadows for years too."
You wipe away the tear that you tried to ignore. " Sorry, I try to bury my emotions so people will think I am emotionless, because who ever heard of an assassin with a heart?" you say as you manage a small laugh.
Loki looks at you and whispers to himself " I know what you mean" Then suddenly he snaps back and says " We got off on the wrong foot, I am Loki, the rightful ruler of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose." You look at him and say " I'm Y/N Banner and this is P/N"
Loki looks at you and asks " Why are you here anyways? Shouldn't you be with the other Avengers?"
" I am supposed to spy on you, but you caught me in the corner spying on you." " Also, if you successfully escape I will have to follow you and bring you back.
He looks at you curiously while debating his next move, until suddenly a tall blond barges in the cell room.