Chapter 4 Welcome To Asgard

Once you reach Asgard you feel very nauseous from the teleportation. Loki, who is still handcuffed to you, looks at you with anger and concern. Loki asks " I'm pissed at you but are you okay?" Thor turns around to yell at Loki again when he realizes his mistake and says " Now look what you made me do Loki". Loki stops looking at you to look at Thor and says " Me?! This is on you and I think she needs help!" Before anyone can say anything else you start feeling faint with blurry vision and see a tall man with golden eyes walk up to you. He sternly says " Thor leave Loki and the girl here with me and go get your mother." Before you can hear what Thor has to say everything goes black.
You jolt awake on what looks to be a bed and see a beautiful woman and ask " What happened and where am I ?" She looks at you and says " Welcome to Asgard, unfortunately upon your arrival you seem to have fainted." You've read about Asgard in books to know enough to realize you are in the presence of Queen Frigga and you suddenly stand up and bow to Queen Frigga. She looks at you with a gentle smile and says " Please, there is no need to bow for me although I greatly appreciate the gesture." You rise only to realize you are in a white gown that resembles a hospital gown. You turn red as Frigga looks at you and says " my apologies dear, you've been unconscious for 3 days and we had to give you some fresh clothes." you start to freak out and say " 3 days? My dad is probably worried sick!" Her eyes widen with surprise and tells you " Please stay calm dear, I am sure your father is okay, here let's get you some gowns." You calm down some " I am sure you are right, thank you." With that she brings you 3 different gowns and says " that's better, I couldn't decide what colors would suit you best so I chose a gown and because both Thor and Loki are at fault for bringing you here, I made them both choose a gown that they think would look beautiful on you." A maid came and brought you 3 different gowns and laid them on the bed you were originally laying on, both Frigga and the maid left to give you some privacy as you looked at all the gowns. The first one was a beautiful golden silk dress that resembled Frigga, the second one was a red and silver dress that resembled Thor, and the third one was a stunning green and gold dress that resembled Loki.  As you looked at the 3 dresses in front of you, you chose the one that you loved the most. It was the third one that resembles Loki's colors.