Chapter Nineteen

Isreal supporters should PLEASE stop ghost reading my books. Endeavor to comment so I can block you. What hurts more than knowing hypocrites like you exist is knowing the fact some of y'all are reading my books without my knowledge. Show some support for Isreal so I'll be able to block you please.

Why the hell would you read my book up till the end and then decide to comment something stupid?? It's giving no self-respect because I already asked you to leave since the beginning yet here you arr proving to me that you decided to stay where you're not wanted. Your comments are as irrelevant as your entire existence. I don't know you and I don't like you. SO PLEASE DO NOT READ MY BOOKS!!!

Isreal has been trying ( miserably) to occupy Palestine since 1948. I don't need you occupying my comment section too. Write your own story for fucks sake.

======

I stared in shock at the boy before me. Nicolas stood in front of me. His blue eyes seemed so wary and his face was so pale. He looked like he'd collapse any moment. We stared at each other without uttering a word until I finally pull him in, realizing that it's still raining.
            " NICOLAS ELIJAH RAE, WHERE THE ACTUALLY F WERE YOU?!" Jasper practically screams crushing his friend with what was supposed to be a hug.
               A weak smile plays on his lips as I watched him struggle to stand on his own feet.
              " He can answer that later Jay. But right now I don't think he's well. Let him sit." I reason helping Nicolas to sit on the sofa.
             " I'm soaked." He says dryly and I shake my head.
                " It's okay. Sit. I'll just go check if I have anything that will fit. " I smile before heading upstairs.
              I run upstairs not wanting to keep him freezing and looking through my massive hoodies, t-shirts and sweats for anything that'll fit.
            " Ha! I knew these would come in handy." I smiled victoriously once I spot a pair of oversize sweats I had bought at the mall. They were much bigger than the ones I normally wore and Aunt Maggie kept asking me to return. Luckily I didn't and now their time has come. Take that, Margaret.
            I pick up the dark blue pair of sweats and head downstairs where Jasper and his friend was talking in low voices. I stand behind them for a while not wanting to interrupt their serious dialogue until Jasper notices me.
              " I-I found something." I shyly say handing the clothes to Nicolas. He studies them for a while before getting up. In silence, I take him to my room and let him in.
             " You can take a bath if you want." I say and he nods. I turn to leave when his cold hand catches mine. For a second my breath hitched. He's holding my hand. My whole body freezes and I can't make myself turn back.
          " Bella?" His velvety voice calls. Ever so slowly, I turn to meet his gaze. His eyelids were dropping slightly yet he made sure to maintain eye contact with me.
              " Y-Yes?" I whisper.
         " Thank you." He mutters and my cheeks turn red. He thanked me. Nicolas Rae just thanked me.
            My eyes widened in disbelief yet my insides were all warm and fuzzy. Get yourself together! Oh right.
              " I-It's nothing really. " I shake my head and he sighs. He frees my hand from his hold and I walk back downstairs.
               " What took you so long?" Jasper's voice asks making me scream in fright.

God, this boy is too busy.

          "Nothing, okay? And never do that again. You scared me." I say placing a hand on my racing heart.
             " So there was no kissing?" He says quirking a brow.
           " Why would you thi-, Oh God Jasper you seriously have a problem." I groan walking past the blonde.
              " So...No then?"
              " No, Jasper. We didn't kiss." I answer rolling my eyes.
" Are you sure? Because I'm really getting mixed signals from you right now." He says with an annoying shrug.
             " And why is that?" I ask pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration.
            " Well, you're denying it. But your face is as red as a tomato." He says and my eyes widen. I'm blushing? Good grief!
             I quickly place my hands on my cheeks and glare at Jasper who was busy laughing at my situation. Why am I blushing now?
            " Can you just tell me when or if the pizza guy's coming? The rain's getting worse." I sigh and he smiles.
              " Oh yeah he came a few minutes ago. Pizzas over there." He says pointing to the dining area.
                " But I didn't get to pay." I frown and he chuckles. He walks over to me and pats my head.
             "Oh gumdrop. You know you are just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Well, I paid for it." He finally says and my frown deepens.
            " You shouldn't have." I say.
            " And let the guy stand in the rain? Brutal don't you think?" He asks and I sigh in understanding.
              " Well, then I'll pay you later." I say and he looks at me like I've grown two heads.
            " Yeah, like I'll take it." He scoffs. We walk over to the kitchen and and I begin to serve the pizza, keeping an extra plate by the table for Nick.
                 " But I have to." I pout.
         " No you don't." Jasper adds, taking a bite out of his pizza.
               " But I will." I say determined.
             " Well I'd like to see you try, gumdrop." He says with a wink. I grumble a few word under my breath  but Jasper doesn't hear.
                Nicolas comes down at that moment clad in my oversized sweats. A few strands of his damp hair fell over his eyes and my fingers itched to remove them. Needless to say he looks dashing. He walks over to us and takes a seat.
               " Feeling better now bud?"Jasper asks his face laced with concern. Nicolas nods but doesn't say a word.
                " Good. Because now I can do this." He smiles and I hear a grunt coming from Nicolas as the table shook beneath us.
              " What the-" Nicolas groans rubbing his knee.
                " I said I'd do that." Jasper shrugged nonchalantly. I bite my lower lip trying to stifle a laugh but a snort come out. Nicolas rolls his eyes before taking a bite out if his pizza.
              We eat in silence the sounds of rain pouring and thunder booming filled the room. We were all fine except for Jasper who looked super uncomfortable. Like he wanted to say something.
              " Jasper? Are you okay?" I ask the blonde.
              " I've been at Grandma's place." Nicolas finally says looking over to his best friend who now looked relieved by the answer.
            " Why?" He practically pleaded.
             " Why not?" Nicolas answered back playing with his third slice.
               " That doesn't make any sense. That's not you." Jasper grits,the air getting thick with tension. I take that as my cue to leave since it really wasn't anything that concerned me. Although it kinda does. But it'd be nice to give the two friends some privacy.
                 I take my phone from the counter as I had dropped it there earlier and begin scrolling through my messages to check if Aunt Maggie sent anything. Na dah. Tv seemed boring so I just continued to enjoy my last slice of pizza on the sofa.
                I look over at the boys in the kitchen and back at my pizza. It's Friday night. Aunt Maggie isn't going to be back for a while, and I have two hot boys who would probably be staying over. What could possibly go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's not that great but I'm just getting started 😉. Hope Jasper cheers y'all up a bit😁, certainly did me.