Chapter Twenty-two

Get ready y'all! I'm so excited. Alright * takes a deep breath and rolls up sleeves*  let's get started 💋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicolas

          I opened my eyes and glanced at the blonde randomly scrolling through Instagram on his phone. He had blocked his ears with headphones and I couldn't help but feel relieved. At least he's busy.
        I looked at my feet which were dangling over the edge of the roof. My white sneakers were stained with ketchup and I had this pig to thank for it. I had to go back home at 4:30am to get them.    
             Home.The word sounded so foreign to me now. Ever since I found out about my father's plan to dupe my mother I knew he wasn't my father anymore. Heck! He never was. He was,is and will always be just a sperm donor to me.
             He and my mom are supposed to be at court tomorrow and I'll be there to support my mom. I told Jay not to bother coming but deep down I know I need someone to stop me from smashing that whore's face. I've tolerated his verbal abuse and controlled my anger at how inhumanely he treated mother but now I've reached my limit. I will make him pay till he regrets making my mother cry and bleed, till he regrets ever being born.
             " Dude?" Jasper calls, snapping me out of my thoughts. I quirk a brow at the smug smile on his face. He had taken off the headphones and had his phone clutched against his chest as if he were hiding something.
               " What?" I'm really not in the mood for any shit.
          " Oh nothing. I just wanted to know what you think about this picture." He smirks flashing me his screen. I saw the picture and I saw red.
               There on the screen was a picture of him with her. She was asleep, all cuddled next to him and totally oblivious to what was happening. Jasper kept her face in his chest as he took the selfie and as much as I wanted to slit his throat, the beauty before on the screen calmed me a little. Her not him.
              Her curly brown hair was in a messy bun giving a wonderful view of her side. Her thick long lashes fell on her cheeks and her pink,plump lips were slightly agape. She was sleeping. But she looked like a fucking angel. She's not aware of this but she's mine and I didn't give this fucker the permission to touch my girl not to talk of cuddle her and post it on Instagram.
              " I'm still thinking of what to use as my caption. Any hint." Jasper teases and I felt my blood boil. Yes, he's my best friend...but bones heal.
              " How about you delete it and I don't rip your heart out?" My voice came out much more menacing that I intended. Perfect.
          " What sort of caption is that? How about something like ' Just relaxing with ma babe after a very long night.' That sounds nice, no?" He says wiggling his brows.
                A growl leaves my lips and he takes that as his cue to stop.
           " Dude you're so red!" He laughs.
             " Oh come on!" He whined when I fling his phone towards the door. I watch as he walks over to the probably broken phone and picks it up. Fucking asshole.
                " Delete it." I grit as he checks his phone for any cracks. Lucky for him there are none.
              " Nah. It's too cute." He shrugs tucking the phone into his pocket. This earns another growl from me.
              " Relax, I won't post it anymore."
             " You mean you can't." I correct him. He knows what that would mean for him. He chuckles lightly.
            " When did that happen anyway?" I ask.
               " This morning when you refused to come out of the bathroom for me." He says with a glare. I rolled my eyes. He's so childish. I was simply just enjoying the smell of Bella's shampoo which I may or may not have taken without her permission. They scent of milk and papaya. Divine.
             " You could have used the one in her room." I shrug.
              " I thought about that but you see the idea of having my balls ripped out didn't settle for some reason." Came his sarcastic reply. I smirked. He knows me too well.
              " When will you tell her?" He finally asks after a moment of silence.
                " When the time is right." I state.
             " And when's that?" He sighs frustratedly. That's the thing. Even I don't know.
                 " You need to stop Nick. It's not fair." Jasper sighs. I avoid his gaze knowing fully what he means.
            " Come on Nick. If you don't have the guts to tell her then at least give the rest the freedom to. You've scared the shit out anyone who even attempted to approach her. I get that loving someone is new to you but that's not how to love. As long as she doesn't how you feel she's going to say yes to anyone that she sees likes her. And I don't think any girl would be happy to learn that no guy is asking her out because of someone's possessiveness." Jasper says looking at me the whole time.
            " She rejected me last time." I admit, my heart clenching as I remember how disappointed I was when she never showed up that day.
               "  And I'm sure she had a good reason to. It's probably just a misunderstanding."
                 " I'll tell her. I know I will. I just don't know when." I admit staring at the white, fluffy clouds above us, the image of a certain beauty in my head.
            " Oh come on. You've liked her since the first day you laid those hideous eyes on her. That's like what? A whole year. I'm sure who have memorized a whole poem about how you feel." Jasper jokes, little does he know... I'm whipped. I run a hand through my hair and sigh, ignoring his comment about my eyes. He's right. I need to express myself.
             " If you're not going to tell her at least ask her to the school dance." Jasper says and my head jerks up.
            " What?" I didn't know there was a school dance. Then again, I'd never care.
               " Remember my super power?" He asks with a smile.
             " Quit being a child and explain."
              " Well? do you remember it or not?" He frowns. I resist the urge to slap him across the face and roll my eyes.
                    " Yes, I do."
          " Great! Well I heard Makayla talking about the dance in the library. There's going to be a school dance three weeks from now and if you don't act fast, you girl is going with Andrew." He says.
             " I told him to stay away." I gritted.
             " Yes you did and he's tired. She's not your girlfriend so why should he stay away?"
                 " You're not making matters any better." I snarl.
                " So are you." He retorts.
         The bell rings which meant school was over. I watched in silence as students practically ran out the halls. There was no sight of her though.
                " Come on, let's get going. I need to talk to mum, plus gumdrop isn't going to wait if we take too long." He says getting up. I grumble at the nickname but he only smirks. He knows I don't like it.
               I get up and shove my hands into my pocket, Jasper's words resonating in my head. The guy can be annoying but he sure knows how to get to you.
              " You go wait. I'll just check if mom's still there." He says disappearing down the halls and to the principal's office.
             By the time we came down, the halls were completely empty. I wonder if she's still here.

Maybe Andrew's already asking her out.

           I cursed the voice in my head and quickened my steps. That son of a bitch better not be near my gir- What the actual fuck?!
             I stared in shock as Sophia Cullen choked a student in the empty hallway. The poor girl being choked tried helplessly to free herself from Sophia's grip but it was all in vain.
           "H-" Wait. I'd recognize that pink sweater anywhere. That's not any girl. That's my girl. Before I could even think clearly I found myself in front of the scene.
           " Let her go right this second or I'll forget you're a girl." I so badly wanted to cuss at her but I didn't want my angel to hear.
           Sophia's body stiffens and she lets go of her prey. I watched as she gasped widely for air and it felt like I was the one who was choked. My angel looks up at me with red eyes before finally collapsing to the ground, unconscious. Now, I see blood. Someone's blood.

Oh,someone is going to die tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG! OMG!OMG! Am I the only one who loves this chapter🔥. Yes? Well I'm sorry to disappoint. I tried my best🤷. This is like the longest chapter too.  Plus, two updates in a day. Tell me what you think about it and I'll make sure to write more chapters in Nick's pov 💛. Idk about you but I am so loving ma man Jay💗💋. He's such a tease. Teeehee😁.
             Anyways, don't forget to VOTE,COMMENT,and SHARE to all your friends. It really encourages me. Love y'all 💋💋💋.