⁰² outreach day

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [ EUNOIA ] ࿐ྂ
chapter two.

previously:

"sorry, i forgot you were in there-" before she could open the lid all the way, tyler pushed it forcefully as he jumped out.

margot didn't even have enough time to blink before she was face to face with a creature with giant eyes towering over her.

"a hyde? great. i brought a hyde into nevermore." she thought.

_________

             MARGOT stilled, not wanting to make any sudden movements

             MARGOT stilled, not wanting to make any sudden movements. tyler, or the hyde, growled, staring the girl down. slowly, margot started making her way to her kit in hopes of finding something she could use to take him down.

before she had the chance, tyler had her by the neck, slamming her against the wall. margot grabbed his hand, trying to pry it off of her throat, but to no avail.

black dots clouded her vision as she began to lose her airflow. turning her head as far as she could, she noticed a flashlight hanging on the wall. she grabbed it and turned it on, shining it into tyler's eyes.

wincing, he jumped back and shielded his eyes. with him being stunned, margot ran back over to her kit, quickly searching for something that would calm the hyde down. she grabbed her jar of valerian dust, pouring it into her hand.

margot waited, anxiously, as tyler got closer. they were practically face to face before she blew the dust into his face. tyler roared, shaking his head and lunging forward towards her.

with her back flush with the wall, she closed her eyes, waiting for her final moments, for she assumed that her plan didn't work. when that moment didn't come, she slowly opened her eyes to see tyler's human, and once again naked, body lying on the ground.

he coughed, taking deep breaths. when he finally regained his breathing, he looked around the room, not remembering where he was. that is until he locked eyes with margot, who was now crouched down on the floor, visibly shaken.

"it happened again..." his voice was hoarse as he spoke. he didn't have to ask whether or not it did. just by looking at the girls face in front of him was enough evidence.

"margot.. i-i'm sorry.." he slowly got up off the ground. instinctively, the girl flinched, fear still running through her veins.