Chapter 1

Hit after hit, the sound of flesh being heard along with blood  being spilled and then the sound of something hitting the ground hard and screams of a young boy was heard with laughter that came from those who thought it was funny and torturing him because of one word.

"Quirkless"

A word that describes on those who don't have a power at the early age of 4 years old, those who are labeled as weak, a disgrace, a nuisance...and something that shouldn't have been born in this world that holds those with power above anyone else.

This leads to a young boy who always wanted to help, someone who can bring a smile on someone's face telling him that everything will be ok must like his idol, someone who he wants to be when he grows up.

But unfortunately fate plays on those that don't deserve to have a happy beginning nor a happy ending.

The Young boy who goes by the name of Izuku Midoriya found out that not Men and Women are born equally in this world after being labeled as someone who didn't gain a Quirk like his peers this lead to a decade of pain from those who he thought as friends, those who he thought could help him but all they did was turn a blind eye at his direction.

But this didn't stop him from letting go his dream of being a hero, even with the amount of scars on his person that didn't stop him nor broken him from the path that he rightfully deserves.

But...even a person can feel their mind to be broken by few simple words...and this is where our young 14 year old Izuku Midoriya...reached his Breaking point like a vase that was broken into pieces and trying to be fixed.

Right now we see Izuku walking out of his home and heading to school, Aldera Junior high, a place that only brought only misery to his being, no matter how much he begged, pleaded, reported to those who he thought will make a difference...the same thing happened every single time.

"A Quirkless pest like you only cause trouble to others"

"Quit lying on those who have a better future than you freak"

"Kid this is the 4th time this week, quit calling the police"

More and more times he's tried and even telling his own mother...and that didn't help either...even showing her his scars and she just didn't care even after he was diagnosed quirkless all those years ago, she just didn't care and it almost  broke him but if it wasn't for the video that he's always watched there's no telling what would have happened to him all those years ago.

"This is where I'm supposed to hand out papers for you all and ask what your dream is supposed to be", the teachers said while having a serous look on his face watching his students but then all that seriousness was gone and was replaced with a happy face and throwing the papers up in the air.

"But I know you all want to be heroes!"

With that came with every student revealing their quirks with happy expressions...well some of them who looked to be happy.

"Yes yes, I know you all have wonderful quirks but remember the rules"

The kids in this class who were still excited suddenly settled down when they hesrd laughter that came from one boy who had his feet on his desk.

"Come on Teach, these Extras aren't going to do much I'm fact the only thing that'll make them useful is if they're sidekicks to some D-listed Hero with no reputation under his belt."

A young man with spiky blonde hair and red eyes with an arrogant smirk on his face stared at the rest of kids who felt insulted with the young man just arrogantly laughed at them.

"Oh it seems you're making an attempt to go into UA, Bakugou"

The teacher said which made the rest of the students to be surprised with Bakugou simple smirked and hopped on top of his desk.

"Well of course, I'm the best there is, I aced the Mock test and I'm the only one who's more than qualified to make it big, I'll be more famous and even stronger than the No.1 Hero himself  AND IT ALL STARTS AT UA HIGH!"

But then when the teacher called out another student who is also taking the exam for UA and saying his last name, every single student front and back stared at the one known as Izuku Midoriya who suddenly looked down on his desk thinking it's more interesting than looking up but it didn't help that he heard laughter from his peers and their words saying he won't even make it because of his lack of a Quirk.

Izuku trying as much as he can to calm down, to ignore their words but it was eating him away and then the sound of explosion and with him being sent back and hit the wall caused him to look up and see the one person who made it his mission to hurt him, Katsuki Bakugou, his former childhood friend and the one who broke his trust.

"DEKU, DO YOU THINK ANYONE WOULD EVER CARE ABOUT SOKE FUCKING QUIRKLESS FREAK LIKE YOU?!"

But Izuku couldn't even say anything because of a kick that connected to his gut causing him to cough up spit but that wasn't for the Bully who kicked Izuku's face causing him to spit out a tooth along with a bit of his blood and all he heard was even more laughter.

"NO ONE WOULD EVEN CARE WHAT YOUR DREAM IS!, YOU'LL ONLY BE A BUG THAT'LL BE CRUSHED FROM THOSE WHO ARE ABOVE YOU, SO QUIT THINKING YOU'LL EVER BE A HERO, YOU FUCKING FREAK!"

With that Bakugou sent an explosion to Izuku's chest causing him to scream in pain and hitting the wall with the sound of a few bones being broken.

"Bakugou, remember no quirks in the class, you can do whatever you want after school is over and Midoriya, can you please stop causing trouble to this classroom, what would your Mother think?"

Izuku couldn't hear anything but the sound of his heart beating along with his mind Close to breaking and cracking...but it stopped when he remembered the words from his idol causing him to get up from the ground and go back to his seat and focused in class even if his body was hurting he couldn't get treated to the school nurse.

But Izuku didn't know that inside his very soul the eyes that was red and dark as blood was staring into his mind going through every memory of the child and waiting.

"...Break...Break even more....become who you were destined to be...soon, break and change"

Something or Someone said this while placing their hand on a Memory of a smiling Small Izuku who was naive and cheerful

This being stared at this memory with an emotion he hasn't felt and that was a mystery to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happiness.

Chapter End.