Chapter 4

A few months went by and things in Japan were getting slightly worse.

The reason for it was because an unknown individual has caused multiple genocide in different areas of Japan, sights of low down villains were butchered on the streets, rapists, pedophiles, robbers and low down Yakuza groups.

The Heroes from the less known straight to the Top were looking, investigating with the police to find out who could've done this.

We head towards a Beach that was previously filled with trash was now back to its former glory, the white sand giving the water a nice look with waters itself making waves, the sound was calming...and it helped a certain young man who was sitting on the sand in a lotus sitting position, staring at the waters with his red eyes.

He couldn't help but look through the many memories he went through until it met with one good memory of when he and his mom were playing, him wearing an Allmight costume while pretending to save his mother...this made him glare and stomping the ground causing the sand to spread with a small crater that he created.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another few months passed by and the number of bodies grew even more but it wasn't only in Japan in fact it was North and South America and even in Russia and China, the same results had occur and most of the Heroes who were able to survive or be able to see who it was before reaching their deaths, the person who caused this was someone covered in a pink like Aura, and no matter how much they try, the Heroes, the police they couldn't track whoever caused these deaths down and it made them frustrated, many news stations were still going on about the deaths of certain heroes, even villians as well who had families, who had a life of their own and those families wanted Justice for the one who took away their loved ones.

The rain fell hard on the area of Musutafu in Japan, in a alley way is where we see a young boy with white hair that passed his shoulders drenched in rain that it hid his face, he wasn't wearing any shirt which showed he didn't have much muscle om his upper body while wearing black like wristbands and a white long pants followed by black shoes with a belt with the letter 'M' in the front, his skin pale as white with his red eyes staring up in the dark sky, this young boy, Izuku...No last name with hint of no emotion on his face and his eyes dull as ever went through his memories of what he's done, the things....he enjoyed doing thag it made his skin crawl but he couldn't stop...the hunger for those to feel his pain...the hunger to break them...to feel satisfied...to feel...warmth.

Izuku suddenly felt the rain stopped but it wasn't instead something was covered over him by someone who stared at his face in concern.

"Hey hey are you ok? Why are you in the rain? Are you lost? Can you talk? Oh! Are you able to understand me?", someone asked Izuku who simply stared at the person with his dull emotionless eyes, seeing that it was a girl infront of him wearing a raincoat while hovering an umbrella for both of them to be protected from the rain, she was 1 inch shoter than Izuku with pale skin, big blue eyes, and extremely long, baby blue hair that reaches all the way down to her legs and apparently twists around itself at the waist area.

This girl continued asking Izuku question after question that it irritated him casting him to get up and leave while in the rain but the fact....this girl continued to question him while still protecting him from the rain made him glare at the girl who simply smiled at him.

"Can you at least tell me your name? And the reason you were out in the rain st this hour?"

She asked him, only to hear him sigh.

"I...like the rain...it helps me calm down"

Izuku...with him straining his voice said whag he had to say amd was about to leave until he was grabbed by the hand causing him to flinch from the action the girl just did.

"Sorry...um...look it seems you're not OK, I got that but it looks like you just feel...lost and you seem to need...a friend"

This made Izuku stare at her either a deadpan look until she said something that made him question her intelligence.

"How about this, I'll let you stay at my place!"

Which caused him to walk away but she got in his face while putting the umbrella to get herself wet from the rain while having a serous look on her face.

"I'm serious! You look like you don't want to be alone! So let me help you"

Izuku narrowed his eyes and raised his hands and opening his palm and facing it towards her...and sighed while feeling his hand shaking thay it made the girl grab it.

"You're shaking! Alright that's it! You're coming with me either you like it or not!"

Saying this while pulling him causing him to widen his eyes I'm surprise.

"Why...you don't...know me...so why?"

"...Because it look like you needed a friend...and because the way you looked at me...it felt like you really needed comfort"

Izuku felt his eyes shined but it was dim only for a little bit.

"...Maku"

"Huh?"

"My Name...It's...Maku"

"Well then Maku, My Names Nejire Hado"

She said this with a smile on her face, with the rain finally over with the Moon piercing it's light from the sky with Izuku looking up.

'...warmth...is that what I want?...or...to feel the warmth of the blood of those who I want to kill...I don't know...who I am anymore'

Izuku looked at the now named Nejire who was smiling even more amd asking Izuku even more questions while heading to her place.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.