Chapter 2

Pain that's all Izuku could feel after the end of school after hearing his so called classmates downgrading him because of his dream...and to the one who destroyed something he worked hard in writing to help him, better him to stand close to those who he thought were powerful...and also telling him to kill himself, Izuku almost reached his Breaking point but he stopped from having dark thoughts and telling himself it's not worth it, reminding himself that his dream can be achieved and believing that he can make a difference just like his idol.

And with that he got up from the ground, groaning from the pain from his peers and wiping away the fresh blood from his cuts and walking to the direction of his home...right his home, he honestly thought if that was really his home anymore and thinking it hasn’t been for 10 years but be tries to be better and not think about it but...it's painful, seeing his own mother not showing the love she held for him before, giving him a look that he always seen from those from his school, it hurt him.

And the pain coming from his throat hurt even more, he reason was because after walking inside a tunnel that he always had done he was ambushed and captured by a Villain with a slime like body, Izuku tried to break free but his strength was leaving him making the Villain to have a satisfying smirk on its face, Izuku felt his life flashing before his eyes...and he couldn't help but shed tears of how he was wrongly treated.

'I don't want to die....please someone help'

That was his last thought when his were finally closed making the Villain to laugh in victory.

But then the sound of strong winds was heard causing the Villain to turn  around only to feel fear when he saw the one person that was chasing him.

S.V:No Not you!

"It's going to be Alright Why?"

Just then the person blitz through and got to the Slime like Villain, who panicked and tried to attack only for him to be pushed from pressurized wind and blasted into pieces and releasing Izuku who hit the ground.

A few minutes went by and Izuku felt someone slapping bus face lightly.

Izuku couldn't believe it, The Allmight in the flesh. Izuku just stared with wide eyes until he remembered his notebook but once he got it out he was shocked to find that Allmight already signed it and thanking the No.1 Hero saying it will be a Family Heirloom.

But when Allmight was ready to leave with the Villian in his pocket, Izuku didn't want him to go thinking this is an opportunity to ask his hero the same question that keeps lingering in his mind.

And with that, Izuku did something that was completely crazy, blabbing his idols leg while said Idol was high up in the air who felt a bit of weight on his leg and saw Izuku there.

"HEY, HEY, HEY, I LOVE MY FANS BUT THIS IS A LITTLE TOO MUCH, 0LESE LET GO!"

"If I let go then I'll definitely Die from this height!"