Chapter 9

Right now inside of a typical office is where we see a creature who will give you nightmares if you ever met him for the first time, a creature whose methods are so brutal that it'll make you wish you were never alive
.
.
.
.
.
And this creature was busy sipping his cup of tea enjoying the taste while waiting on a certain white haired young man

But after placing down his cup he started to do a little research, files among files of reports, news, the opinion that came from the civilians, Pro Heroes and Police Officers

Those who believed in the work of the mysterious individual whose taking the law by their own hands and giving them a bit of peace while those who disagree at his methods and want this mysterious individual to be put to proper justice while there is a neutral party who are only observing the situation....and are waiting for the right moment to intervene

The sound of the door being opened and Nezu saw that his employees were seen entering along with three students who he knows , who are close to making their dream soar even more...and the one himself who demonstrated his attack during the practical part of the exam, the Rat himself was staring at the boy who showed no emotion on his face, even ignoring his stare while he focused on Nejire.

"Well now it's nice of you to see you once again Mr..."

Nezu said towards the young man, who just watched not only the Principal but everyone else in the room staring at him...with the Big 3 wondering how he will respond.

"...Maku, just Maku"

As soon as his voice was heard, the teachers even the one who was new on the job heard how cold his voice was.

But the Principal only smiled while asking if Maku wanted to have a seat.

Maku who simply took the seat that was in front of the Principals desk.

"Well now Mr. Maku, I would like to say thank you for what you did during the practical part of exam even though we had it under control"

"...No...you didn't"

This made the Principal wonder what he meant by that only to get a response from the young man with nothing but coldness.

"You said you had it under control but what I saw, was an uncontrollable action that took place in your exam, where someone was close to being hurt had I not took action"

Once Maku spoke, he glared at the Principal with the teachers not liking the way the young man spoke towards their employer but Nezu simply chuckled.

"I understand Young man, but given the fact you decided to intervene while also showing your Quirk which by the way saved someone who is part of the exam, but it was also illegal to use your Quirk since you never taken the test for UA."

"And what? You're gonna arrest me?"

When Maku said that Nejire got worried and was ready to go towards him but she was stopped by her two friends who made her look and saw that the teachers were in fighting stances that it made her upset.

"No Young man, what I want...is for you to join UA High as a first year student"

He said this with a smile on his face but his words did cause the rest of those who were in the room to have shocked looks at the fact that the Principal would do this towards someone who disrespected him while the Big three felt a bit of sweat pouring down there faces while looking towards Maku, meanwhile a certain blue eyes, Skeletal man was staring at Maku with suspicion.

Maku right now could only raise his eyebrows at the creature infront of him and wondered what the hell this thing was trying to accomplish.

"...I refuse"

Once that left his mouth he turned around and walked towards the Big three while ignoring the stares from the teachers and left the office with the others following him.

Nezu however couldn't help but chuckle which made the teachers shiver.

"Interesting...very interesting, I hope you still refuse Young man....cause it seems we might see each other soon"

Meanwhile later in the night, while everyone is asleep with wonderful dreams...a pink like aura was seen hovering in the air but this individual wasn't in Japan...no...this individual was hovering over The continent known as North America up in space with his red eyes glowing with a bit of hate and sadistic.

"Maku kill....Maku must kill...corruption...hehehheeheh"

When he stopped and blasted towards the Continent with glee looking forward to hearing the screams.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.
You wanted a Chapter you got one.