LOVE AND MEDICINE

Abhi POV

I really care for her as a friend now, because I think she is legible in many ways and can be trusted at the most than my father who left us. Now she is not well and is vomiting all that she has ate, now we are almost home. I came to call her, and I could see her shivering and mumbling something. When I touched her she was really feverish.

Author POV

Abhi: Swetha, you are really not ok.

yes people call her Swetha.

Swetha POV

Abhi woke me up. I should say that I was not even feel my body, now it is giving up. I do not remember anything that happened that night, I knew I drank...., I was forced I drink the tablets, I don't even know what where those, but they were really bitter. Later I felt dizzy... and if I am right I blacked out. That last word that I heard before passing out was both of them calling my name, even if I want to tell them anything, I body gave up.

Morning

I woke up all sweating and both of them came to me, barging with questions

Abhi: are you ok now, by sweating I can see you are fine.

I just hummed

Deepak: any kind of body pain or want to throw up or feeling dizzy

Me: no, now I want some water and it is too hot here and not feeling dizzy. And what happened yesterday, I do even remember a thing.

both of them left a sigh and laughed at me.

Me: don't even think of taking me to the autopsy room until it is serious.

Deepak: you did not faint because of that, but your body could not handle with out lunch especially water, you should take care of your body a lot, in this state how are you going to bring a baby to this world.( said teasingly)

I just chocked.

Abhi: stop it Deepak, you are making her embarrassed, let her settle down first.

Deepak: ok ok, wait until we start taking care of you, we both are really strict when coming to think of the health.

Abhi: Especially your so called brother. he really don't like when people don't take care of their health.

I felt something coming to me, something big.

Me: I always take care of my health, even you know why we cannot eat yesterday.

Abhi: ok lets fresh up and get going to the office

Deepak : ok let us go and I will be her guardian regarding her health.

Abhi: I think you really love your sis

Deepak: why not

Me: I feel something is fishy, something is coming to me

Abhi: don't worry he will take care of you well, make I cannot scold you much because you are my wife, but he can, I mean a brother can.

Deepak and Abhi laughed, and I sighed, now I can understand what is coming to me, I cannot regret now.

I WILL END THE CHAPTER NOW . HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE MORE ABOUT BROTHER AND HUSBAND LOVE AND CARE TOWARS SWETHA THAN SOLVING CASE, THERE WILL BE SOLVING CASES BUT I WILL BE BRIEF, HOPE IT IS OK, IF NOT TELL ME, AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY.

THANK YOU