A DAY

Abhi's POV

I was making food for us, there I could hear Deepak is parking his car, I continued making food, after sometime he came inside kitchen.

Abhi: how was the emergency delivery, any complications.

Deepak: no, everything was alright. By the way where is my sister?

Abhi: she has fallen asleep?

Deepak: oh! is everything alright?

Abhi: yah everything is alright, she is a bit tired,.

Deepak: hope she is fine though.

Abhi: you dont have to worry about it now, I have taken care of it.

Deepak: ok, that is great of you.

I heard chuckle from his side, I think we have gotten caught.

Abhi: don't make thinks embarrassing for her, ok?

Deepak: oho! I cant say anything, but you guys can do it, right?

Abhi: stop it dee, do you want to see fighting Swetha, if not then shut up, she is deadly when she is fighting.

Deepak: ok, I quit now.

Abhi: go, freshen up, then we can have food together, let me wake her up.

Deepak: ok, great, I will come after.

Then I went to call her, she was all sleeping well, I came near her and gave a small peck on her lips.

Abhi: it is time to wake my wife.

Swetha: oh, come on, I am all tired from what we did and you are asking me to wake up.

Abhi: see, you have not eaten anything, you can take rest after that, since you are off as today is a weekend, and if you don't eat your breakfast, your brother will become a monster, do you want that?, or he will give you big shots, do you need that?

Her eyes widened because of my threat.

Swetha: I am coming and I am not coming because I am scared of anything or because of your threat?

Abhi: ok, I understand sweety.

then he sat there comfortably, I can see she going through some pain down there?

Abhi: it is fine, it is just swollen, dont worry, the pain will fade off after sometime, let us have brunch, because it is almost time.

she nodded it cutely. then we went to dining table and sat there, there Deepak was arranging the dishes with a small smirk, which did not go unnoticed by Swetha.

Swetha: why that face bro?

Deepak: nothing dear, just think about the cute baby of today.

Swetha: how is the baby and mommy, all ok?

Deepak: yup, and I felt sad, after that.

Swetha: why?

Now what is he intending to, I think he has a death wish.

Deepak: nothing, just sad that, I cant wait to see my niece in my hand for the first time.

That was it, she was drinking some water and all the water in her mouth went on to Deepak's face. I laughed out, I could not stop, it, because you should see Deepak's face.

Abhi: you ok Swetha?

Swetha: yah, but I dont think that he is alright? (She said smiling).

Then she went to take some tissue and gave it to him.

Swetha: all ok now.

Deepak: yah, all ok, Just so sudden.

Swetha: I am really sorry, you should not asked me so suddenly and when I was drinking.

Deepak: then can I ask it now.

Swetha: NO, NEVER, ATLEAST NOT NOW.

He gulped some water and we laughed a lot that day, Swetha talked a lot, she is so comfortable with us now, she opened up a lot, I happy to see her smile, she playing with Deepak, and sometimes Deepak getting angry on her for not taking care of her health, their bro sis relationship is beautiful, I am happy she has a small family to share and care on everything, she is my angel now, an angel that I want to protect in my entire life. Then we three of us were sitting in the garden.

Deepak: dear have you taken the meds.

Swetha: yup, don't worry about, your friend never forget about those things.

Deepak: that is great.

Abhi: don't say that, it took me half an hour to make you gulp it.

Swetha: it is just that me and medicines don't go well.

Deepak: then you will the monster in me, do you want that?

Swetha: no no need of it, I will take care of it.

Deepak: ok, great.

She just nodded and went inside all scared and just looked at me dangerously. I understood and chuckled ar her cute behavior, even if she is angry, it was for her good, so I let it go.
Then we planned a trip for next weekend and later she came outside and sat near me and didn't dare to talk to me, I felt sad, but I know she will understand it later. 😔 Then we went to our respective beds to sleep as we have work tomorrow and need to sleep more. In the middle of the night she called me .

Swetha: will he really show me his monster face to me, ain't I his sister.

Abhi: haven't you slept yet, are you mad or crazy, if you don't take medicines he will really, but you have taken, then why are you thinking about it, just sleep dear.

She looked down.

Abhi: don't tell me you didn't took the meds when I was not here.

Swetha: no I have taken it.

I know something is bothering her, but later I made sure she was asleep and slept beside her.
Anyway I will ask her tomorrow, I can't let this go away like this.

Hi guys
Hope all are fine, see you in the next chapter.