UNEXPECTED

Abhi: no, no means no, this is out of picture.
Me: see, I am doing my job, why are you getting furious for that.
Abhi: see, I didn't mean that, see yourself, what if something happens to you.
Me: I promise nothing will happen and see she is a girl like me and sufferd a lot, I can't let go of it.
Abhi: dear, you are a women, what of something happens
Me: what, how can you say that, being a women I am much more stronger than I am.
Abhi: don't misunderstand me, what I meant is not that, you know I believe in you.
Me: then let me go.
Abhi: aishhh
Deepak: guys stop this and nothing will happen to her and will we let something happen to her when we are here? No. So I promise nothing will happen and more than that she told us that most of them working there that time will be our agents, so don't worry about it.
Me: thank you for believing in me brother.
Deepak: no mention sis
Abhi: you both do whatever you want and I will be with you.
Me: thank you 😊

We arranged everything and we went there as an employ and me as his secretary. Everything was going smooth and I hacked his lap and found the video which he used to blackmail her and at the same time he came inside the room and tried to touch me wrongly and dodged,  and after sometime I went inside his room not as his secretary but rather as an agent. I questioned him about the video and the same tower location of the victim's phone and his, he did not confessed and he tried to kiss me and touch me inappropriately and told me everything and he tried to touch my chest , just then everyone came inside.

Now let me tell you the story we had a telephonic conference on and all of  my agents and employes are hearing our conversation, even mu two devils, I don't know how they are going to react, and all of them along with proof and evidence came and arrested the bastard. Now I have gone to my cabin and was sitting there. Now both of them came towards me.
Deepak: are youok?
Abhi: hey come one talk to us and I want you to forget everything.
I couldn't control my tears and if was a dam broken.
Deepak: swaths, look here, see nothing happened to you. And you found the culprit and all thanks to you no women will be raped.
Abhi: nothing happened to you, we are both with you in this and tell us how you feel now.
Me: Disgusting, I m sorry.
Abhi: for what dear.
Me:for not listening to you. [Continuously sobbing and hiccups]
Abhi: Now listen to me carefully, ok.
I nodded
Abhi: ok great, what happened there? did he do anything wrong to you?

me: no I did not let him do anything wrong to me, I fought back.

Abhi: great. then why are you all sad, ha nothing happened and whatever happened is not your fault and don't think about those and let us go home. ok?

me: Abhi don't leave, I need you.

Abhi: hey, look here I am not going anywhere and will always be with you and you are always strong ok?

I just nodded.

we reached home and we talked a lot and we went to room to sleep as usual I slept fast.

Abhi POV

Suddenly she slept thank god otherwise it was going to be a mess, and early in the morning I could hear she speaking something and when I turned to her side I was shocked she was all sweating and speaking things and crying along with it. I was all numb and I called her many times, after much of my effort she woke up started to cry like even Deepak woke up came to knock my room.

Deepak: all ok there? why is crying.

Abhi: I think she had a night mare, she is crying and sweating and come in it is not locked, I knew something will definitely happen.

he opened the room, he was all shocked .

Deepak: swetha, let us talk this out, this wont work.

Me: I do not know, this I hope I vanished like this.

Deepak: see dear, you must be happy that firstly, nothing happened to you, secondly you arrested by yourself, their touch will not disgust you but it will definitely will make him disgust and you know what he has been death sentence, the girl who has gone through this will definitely be happy and proud of you, so be happy and no more talk, you got this.

Me: thank you, those words were needed for me.

Deepak: no mention dear, I am your brother and now try to sleep for gods sake ok?

me: ok

Abhi: now dear wifey, let us cuddle and sleep ok?

mmm and she showed both her hands to cuddle and we chuckled.

Deepak: great couple go ahead and sleep, see you tomorrow morning. Bye

Abhi: thank you bye

Deepak: no mention friend, good night bye

HERE I END THIS CHAPTER

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING.

BYE