Prologue

You've probably already familiar to those transmigration kind of novels, mangas, manhwa and etc.. If you like those kind of things then your in for a treat!

This story is about you who had a normal life. You're a huge Boboiboy fan despite being a 13 yr old girl. You watch Boboiboy again and again and you never got sick of it. Your own family and 'friends' thinks it weird and childish but you don't give a fvck about it. A notification popped up from your phone and it was from Boboiboy's official Twitter account, it says that there will be a new Boboiboy series that will be called "Boboiboy Galaxy" it will be about Boboiboy and his friends saving power spheres around the universe. You're very excited to see it... 

Then another notifications keep popping up and ask weird questions but related to Boboiboy.

"Do you want to see Boboiboy? "
Yes or No

"Do you want witness their adventures? "
Yes or No

"Do you want to help them? "
Yes or No

"Do you want to see them up-close? "
Yes or No

"Can you help me? "
Yes or No

"Can you protect them? "
Yes Or No

You thought it was weird but as a massive fan, you just keep pressing yes

Few days later you suddenly died from something (not from truck-kun though).

You thought you were dead but you opened your eyes and you're in a black room. Suddenly someone appeared in front of you, a beautiful person.. You can't tell if they were a man or woman but they were definitely majestic.. They claimed to be a mighty being. They are the protector of the world where Boboiboy and others live.

But they asked a weird question... They asked you to be Boboiboy's protector... And to help the story line keep in place.

For they claimed that someone's targetting Boboiboy's life and want to mess up the story.. And You're the only one who could protect him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I am back with a stupid a story 😃