Chapter 7

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮...

'𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧i𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯... 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘎𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴.. '

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

It's been weeks you've been staying in Tok Aba's and the first episode still haven't started. You still haven't met his friends besides Gopal.

In the day, you help tok Aba's shop but during the night you investigate and tried to find that mysterious person but sadly I found nothing.

That person vanished without any trace, they left like a bubble....

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫

*Kring kring kring kri-*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I turned it off and stood up as I stretch my arms.

I open the windows and the sun was shining brightly, the birds were singing and I saw Tok Aba outside with Ochobot.

"Morning Tok Aba! " I greeted as I wave at them.

Tok Aba look at my direction and wave back.

"Y/n! We'll be headed first to Kokotiam! Catch up with us after you finish your breakfast! And also wake up Boboiboy! " Tok Aba

"Roger Tok Aba! And take care on your way there! "

"We will! " Ochobot

I watch them drove away then I closed my window. I went outside and went to BBB's room.

I barged in and saw him still sleeping peacefully. I rolled my eyes and went closer to him.. I gently shook him off.

"Hey Boboiboy wakey wakey"

He groaned in annoyance and roll to thw opposite side.

"Boboiboy, we need to go to Kokotiam and help Tok Aba'

" Five... More..Minutes.. " He said in a sleepy tone

I sighed
'𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 have 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘢𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴.. '

I shook him a little harder than the last time.

"Boboiboy wake up"

He switched sides again, facing me.

He was finally about to wake up.... or so I thought...

Unfortunately, the Earth's superhero is still sleeping like a pig.

"Oh, you've got to be joking! Why is it so hard to wake him up?" I said in annoyance

I shook him

"Sleeping beauty! Time to wake up!! There's no pretty prince or princess here to kiss you to wake you up!! " I shouted

Boboiboy suddenly grabbed my wrist then pull me.

I close my eyes waiting for impact, then before I know it, I was already on top of him. I felt startled and flustered.

He slowly open his eyes, still half-asleep. He caressed my cheek and wrapped my waist with one of his arm.

"I do have a pretty princess... She's right in front of me... " He said, half-asleep, then went back to sleep.

I felt my heart will pop off my heart after hearing that!

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘷𝘤𝘬?!!! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱!! 𝘖𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥! 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘵! 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?! '