Y/n's Power

Hello my beautiful readers, it is I your author! So this is not a chapter update but this is where I will explain what exactly is Y/n's Powers..

If you are not interested, just proceed to the next chapter.

So in the earlier chapters (specifically in chapter 2) it was mentioned there that Y/n has unique powers. She had it since birth but she wasn't able to use it since she wasn't aware that she had it.

So her unique ability is called 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒂 also known as Angel magic.. Her named was supposed to be called '𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍' but I scrapped that idea because it's plain and also the name 'Angel' just pissed me off (ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ''ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ'' ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ)

So 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒂 is extremely overpowered but it also has it's limits. Y/n's powers has two durations, 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 and 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞.

𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐌 ( celestial mahika) is her spells that she can chant use multiple times but 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐌 can only be used once or twice, it depends on her mana.

Spells that been shown in the series:

𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞:

-sword of penalty (ch.2)
-wings vanish/revert (ch.6)
-protective charm (ch.7)
-divine staff (ch.10)
And many more

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞:
-Celestial Beam Ultra Max (ch.8)
-Time pause( ch. 10)
-Full recovery (ch. 16)
And more.

Not only Y/n had moderate and extreme powers, she also have elemental powers!

There are only 3 elements that she can use currently.. Those are Lux, Ventus and Aqua .

𝐋𝐮𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚 is also known as Light magic. She can use light spells! One of her spells that she used wass 'light butterflies' (in ch. 6) and 'speed of light' (in ch. 16)

𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚 also known as Air Magic. She can use air spells like 'rise' and 'wind veil'.

Lastly 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚, water magic. She can use water spells. 'Dance of the water' is one of the spells that she used.

And not only that, she can also asked the help of the gods/goddess of the certain element to lend her their strength (also part of extreme cm). She can use very powerful and dangerous spell. When she asked for their spell, a certain weapon will reveal. So far when she called for Aeolus the god king of the wind in ch. 10, a cyan tessen fan appeared. And when she called Poseidon the god of water in ch. 11, a blue trident appeared. She didn't asked for the goddess of light yet so stay tuned for that..

For now she can only summoned the weapons but the stronger her powers will upgrade..

So I think that's all for her powers. If you have any questions or concerns regarding to this story just drop your comments here!

Oh right! When her mana is draining her hair is also changing! It mentioned that her hair slowly changed to black when her mana is depleting and fun fact! When her hair will completely changed to black, she will possibly die 😊

And also Tok Aba's choco is her recovery potion! It wasn't part of the plan but I thought it would be funny 😂.

Hope you will enjoy reading this piece of sht that I made 😊.