Chapter 13

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲...

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵.

'𝘔𝘦? 𝘍𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨? '

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I look at Boboiboy in disbelief. I look at my hands but they look fine to me. I look back at Boboiboy and awkwardly smile at him.

"Are you sure you're not hallucinating? " I asked

Boboiboy look at me seriously, his eyes were filled with fear and worry.

Seeing his genuine feelings, I can't help but pat his head and smile to reassure him.

"Can you tell me what happened to me when I was asleep?" I asked

Boboiboy grabbed my hands and his hands were trembling.

"So when we got back on Earth we immediately put you to bed. At first we were trying to wake you up but you won't even budge. I thought you were extremely tired since you got hurt and you were out of energy but then you were acting strange in your sleep." 

I got curious of what he said 

"What do you mean by 'acting strange'?" I asked

"You started mumbling in your sleep, your face went pale and cold sweat are coming out from your body.

At first I thought you were just having a normal nightmare but then.. Some black aura started emitting from your body. You look so scared and lonely. I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't..

Then you're body was slowly went turning transparent.. It's like you're fading away..." Boboiboy said in and his voice were slightly trembling

'𝘍𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺' I thought

Boboiboy look at me and his eyes were tearing up.

"T-then you muttered 'I don't belong here, no one needs me'. You're body went transparent like ghost.

I-I was so afraid that you will leave me behind. E-Even you weren't from this planet, y-you still belong here.

Everyone needs you, I need you.. S-so don't leave us behind.. Please... I don't know what will happen to if I loose you" He said in a trembling voice.

His tears were flowing, his eyes were filled with fear and sadness.

I never saw Boboiboy cried right in front of me. It's a shock for me seeing him crying. I only saw him crying  behind the screen, the time when he thought Ochobot was gone...

Seeing him crying in fear right infront of me made my heart shatter. 

I can't bear seeing him wasting tears to someone like me. My body moves on its own. I reach my hands to him and wipe his tears. I made him look at me and stared at his eyes.

"Listen Boboiboy. I, Y/n L/n will never leave my beloved idol behind. I promised to myself that I will not leave until I will see your journey 'til the end. I swear that to my name. Besides I haven't seen the rest of your gang. It would be a shame if I leave early" 

"*sniff* you promise?" He said

"I promise. I still need to do my duty. It is my duty to protect you, I will do my best to protect you even it will cause my life to do so" I said

His eyes that filled into fear turned into anger. I felt like I did something wrong.. Suddenly out of no where Boboiboy squished my cheeks like a sandwich.