Chapter 28

(A/n: Don't worry darlings. The show must go on. Pupunta palang tayo sa most exciting part. [we're just getting to the most exciting part])
________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIOUSLY...

'I don't think I can keep my promise, Boboiboy.. I'm sorry'

.......................................................

3RD PERSON POV

You stayed silent for a moment which made Boboiboy anxious.

"Y/n?" He called

You hummed in response without batting an eye. Boboiboy felt quite relieve that you responded to him, yet the anxiety still there inside of him.

"Nothing, let's go" Boboiboy said as he held your hand gently

You interlock your fingers to his and you both walk back to where your friends were waiting for you. They have bright smiles on their faces as they saw you holding hands with Boboiboy.

"And here we wondered, what took you so long... I guess you took your precious time by doing your lovey dovey moments" Gopal teases as he nudge his elbow to Boboiboy. Boboiboy just rolled his eyes in annoyance,then he smile playfully and teased Gopal back.

"Why? You jealous?" Boboiboy boldly said as he kissed the back of your hand.

Ying and Yaya squealed when they witness Boboiboy's daring move. You can't help but giggle while watching the whole situation.

'How I wish, this moment would last forever...' You thought sadly when the reality hits you...

"Should we... head home?" You suggested in a very soft voice.

"Dey, what's wrong with your voice? Do you have a sore throat or something?" Gopal said

"Guess so?" You said as you shrugged your shoulders.

"Y/n's right, we should head home" Boboiboy said

You felt something soft caressing on your legs. You look down and it was Cattus rubbing his body on you.

You kneel down and pat his head.

"What's wrong Cattus?" You asked

Cattus meowed in response. Even though he's just a cat,you can still hear hint of worry in his voice.

"I'm fine" you whispered

Boboiboy watch you giving Cattus rubs. He can't help but smile while staring at your cuteness.

'A cute angel with her cute cat. What a pleasant sight to see' He thought while smiling

Gopal wrapped Boboiboy's neck with his arm.

"Snapped out of it loverboy. Like Y/n said, we should go home since our mission is complete" Gopal said

"You're right." Boboiboy said as he look at Cattus and bellbot

"Let's go to TAPOPS together bellbot. Follow us back" Boboiboy invited

Cattus ran towards Boboiboy and stopped tight infront of him

"I'm sorry but I can't follow you guys. I need to be with Cattus. I need this cat, and this cat needs me" Bellbot said as he declined his offer.

"I'm sure the commander will not be happy to hear this. Because we didn't bring Bellbot back." Ying said in concern

"It's. I'm sure that he'll understand" Boboiboy said

"What matter is our mission is complete. Let's go back home!" Ochobot said cheerfully