Introduction

Pramod chautala
A smart businessman, who married a girl because of family pressure. That wasn't a big deal before but it was when he got to know that his wife is not even graduated. How will he accept her?

Susheela Ruhail
Wife of Pramod chautala, literally afraid of his anger. She know what he can do if he looses his control on him self. She is a house wife. She was married to Pramod before completing her graduation because of family pressure.

Since 1 month of there marriage.

He didn't touched her ever . He always stay away from her and keeps himself busy in his work.
She does all the chores on time. Including washing his clothes, cleaning, dusting, cooking the food of three times. She never gets time for herself. He don't care, even if she died working like this. From his bed tea to till he sleeps at night. She is awake.
They live in Delhi. In an apartment without his parents. Most of the times he shout at her for small reasons. He gets angry instantly. It doesn't mean that he never tried to attract himself for her but his mind rules over his  heart that remembers him that she is just his maid, nothing else. Sometimes he got attracted towards her,when she came in front of him wearing a hot nightwear. But he shuts his dirty thinking for a while and concentrates on peeking back into his laptop.

The first part will be uploaded anytime.

Vote - 30

Please maintain the votes.

Thank you 🙂